Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I wonder what Ramsay’s hobbies are. Does he have a RZR?
His hobbies include:

Writing and selling books to suckers.

Laughing at the people that follow his advice and never get rich.

Being rich and not living his life the way he tells everyone else to.

Being an arrogant goon that likes to film himself on a headset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
436 Posts
His hobbies include:

Writing and selling books to suckers.

Laughing at the people that follow his advice and never get rich.

Being rich and not living his life the way he tells everyone else to.

Being an arrogant goon that likes to film himself on a headset.

I had a friend that worked for him as an office assistant. She said he was the most miserable sob she had ever seen in her life .

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I had a friend that worked for him as an office assistant. She said he was the most miserable sob she had ever seen in her life .
I wouldn’t doubt that. I’ve had friends and family members get hooked on his garbage.

Amazingly it didn’t work for them. At all. But they we’re quick to tell me how I was doing it all wrong because I don’t subscribe to his theories. Lol.

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
436 Posts
Agree with most on Ramsey comments, however, it's pretty cool to stay debt free when possible.
I have no experience with that one. Iv never been debt free in my life. Unfortunately the only way I can have anything is by payments . Knock on wood it’s been 17 years since I was late on a payment of any kind. It would be awesome feeling though ! Iv been close once but I had no toys. And that was a horrible time in my life lol

·
Registered
Current: 2022 Pro XP4 Ultimate | Former: 2013 XP4 900
91 Posts
No I'm still here soaking in all the knowledge, think we are headed off to go pick it up tomorrow.
Good call. $12k is a decent price. I'm in AZ and sold my 2013 900 XP4 in July for $13,500. It had 2400 miles and was in great shape with a few adds. I could have sold it a dozen times over. Like other posters have said, valves are an issue. It cost me $500 to have them adjusted due to hard cold start and a little smoke when cold. The problem surfaced right when I ran the ad but the buyer didn't care because he knew I had the repair made at a Polaris dealer. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time posting in this forum but have been doing a lot of reading within the forum and have found a lot of useful information that i much appericate.

With that being said my wife and me are looking at purchasing our first rzr, we have been riding quads and dirt bikes for years all over the northwest mainly sticking to sand dunes, Moses Lake and juniper mostly. But feel it is time for us to make the switch over to a rzr. Not only for us but the kids as well they are finally getting old enough to enjoy this sport and we feel like a rzr is the perfect opportunity to get the kids involved.

We are currently looking at a 2012 900xp with 1800 miles, street legal kit on it, pro armor doors, metal roof, windshield and brand new tires and bead lock wheels amoung other little things for 13k. Machine looks and sounds amazing, looks like it has been babied its entire life. So my question to you experts out there is this the right time to be looking at buying a used rzr, and financing said rzr at that?

The money isn't necessarily our hangup it's just the market right now and the way things are looking for the future. This is something both me and my wife agree would be good for the family and benefit us in making memories with the kids like we both had growing up. As we have been getting closer to actually purchasing said machine we have begun to question if this is the right time to buy a machine or just wait out the storm and get one than. But as many people have said your kids are only this you once.

Thanks for any insight you guys might give in advance.
Bought a brand new ride was thinking same thing went one year no ride. ? Is do u want to ride (I did) prices ain’t going down is what it is and it sucks but I ain’t gonna sit at home licking my u know what.)just don’t compromise so much that u have a ride u don’t truly like. I did open my acceptability to other brands.had my mind set on a krx1000 was too much otd got my xp1000 for 19.9 otd and love it. Found out polaris pays attention to detai. Was super easy to do my upgrades . Am on the Xp bandwagon

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I am probably late to the party, but…………
Should one buy in todays market?
EZ answer……..can one afford the machine after this bubble busts?
Haven’t seen a bubble that did not bust yet.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I am probably late to the party, but…………
Should one buy in todays market?
EZ answer……..can one afford the machine after this bubble busts?
Haven’t seen a bubble that did not bust yet.
Nothing has ever happened, until it does.

·
The Lone Rzr
3,416 Posts
No I'm still here soaking in all the knowledge, think we are headed off to go pick it up tomorrow.
Did you get it?
Here's another one

·
Registered
90 Posts
Started out with 2008. 800 put 8000miles . Went to a 900 1000miles Purchased 1000 2 seat best of the three by far. My wife drove the first 800 miles before I got to drive it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
First time posting in this forum but have been doing a lot of reading within the forum and have found a lot of useful information that i much appericate.

With that being said my wife and me are looking at purchasing our first rzr, we have been riding quads and dirt bikes for years all over the northwest mainly sticking to sand dunes, Moses Lake and juniper mostly. But feel it is time for us to make the switch over to a rzr. Not only for us but the kids as well they are finally getting old enough to enjoy this sport and we feel like a rzr is the perfect opportunity to get the kids involved.

We are currently looking at a 2012 900xp with 1800 miles, street legal kit on it, pro armor doors, metal roof, windshield and brand new tires and bead lock wheels amoung other little things for 13k. Machine looks and sounds amazing, looks like it has been babied its entire life. So my question to you experts out there is this the right time to be looking at buying a used rzr, and financing said rzr at that?

The money isn't necessarily our hangup it's just the market right now and the way things are looking for the future. This is something both me and my wife agree would be good for the family and benefit us in making memories with the kids like we both had growing up. As we have been getting closer to actually purchasing said machine we have begun to question if this is the right time to buy a machine or just wait out the storm and get one than. But as many people have said your kids are only this you once.

[/QU

·
Registered
6 Posts
The used market is well over priced right now. If you can float the price of a new one, I would pay a little extra for the newer one. If you are set on buying used, take it to a mechanic you trust to check it out. I still thing the used market is way over price right now.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts