Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you want to make the turbo s shock better you have to go to a true dual rate springs.Polaris got you and ME when they went to a computer shock. Even when you change valving on the fox the computer brings you back to the basic three settings

·
Registered
750 Posts
if you want to make the turbo s shock better you have to go to a true dual rate springs.Polaris got you and ME when they went to a computer shock. Even when you change valving on the fox the computer brings you back to the basic three settings
Putting new tender springs on results in the correct ride height and softer ride than stock

·
Registered
219 Posts

Putting new tender springs on results in the correct ride height and softer ride than stock

What he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
What’s your ride height at?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
I put tenders on and am at 16” and 16.5”. Can’t remember which is which front/rear but I think the front is the higher one. I could have gone higher, but wanted to keep it at the intended stock height. Rides fantastic.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I put tenders on and am at 16” and 16.5”. Can’t remember which is which front/rear but I think the front is the higher one. I could have gone higher, but wanted to keep it at the intended stock height. Rides fantastic.

So you aren’t running shock therapy? In my experience the rzr aid tender swap provides a much better ride. Sorry thought you had the new ST springs and wanted to compare ride height bc mine doesn’t ride much better.

·
Registered
219 Posts
So you aren’t running shock therapy? In my experience the rzr aid tender swap provides a much better ride. Sorry thought you had the new ST springs and wanted to compare ride height bc mine doesn’t ride much better.

Sorry, I jumped in. You may have thought it was turboeduece. Not sure what he’s running.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What’s your ride height at?

I am at the recommended 16.5/16 ground clearance measuring from the lower a arm rear bolt and the transmission skid plate. I am running extreme rzr tenders now. Took that Shock Therapy junk back for only a partial refund. Rzr rides real soft in comfort mode and kills whoops in firm. I’m happy now

141 - 149 of 149 Posts