Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I take my RZR in, in a couple of weeks for new springs and their revalve (I'm in Arizona) . I'm excited and a but nervous... They say they have everything worked out - I guess I'll see.

For those who have gone with their revalve and springs, are you also doing the limiting straps? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, do you hear a clunk when they unload and top out?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Would love to compare how this $2000 upgrade compares to my $295 tender spring upgrade. Not trying to start crap. Just truly curious. Got my ride height back, and the ride is still amazing. I probably don’t know what I don’t know, but $1700 is a bunch moolah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
750 Posts
Would love to compare how this $2000 upgrade compares to my $295 tender spring upgrade. Not trying to start crap. Just truly curious. Got my ride height back, and the ride is still amazing. I probably don’t know what I don’t know, but $1700 is a bunch moolah.

Which brand tender springs? I’m thinking of going with the extreme rzr performance springs. I had the shock therapy springs and now have the oem with added preload. I have a 4 seater and just want it to ride soft and have close to recommended ground clearance

·
Registered
219 Posts
Those are the ones! I think the guy’s name there was Brian, but I could be mistaken. Super helpful and no BS. Said if for any reason I didn’t like them after installing them they would give me a full refund. Nothing to lose but R&R time. I’m super happy. I did have to add more preload after they settled, but I have full ride height plus maybe 1/2”-1”. Like I said, the ride is great and I have full functionality of the three ride settings.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well guys finally got to test my spring replacement, when to Royal Blue, Dragons back, Widow maker rode 3 days there, I did replace the front bottom spring when ordering the replacement spring. Got to say I am very pleased with the ride, my brother did not replace the bottom spring on his just the tender spring ST sent. I drove his he drove my ride and we both agreed replacing the bottom spring did have a softer ride on my S. Even on trails 13 and 19 were you could haul ass the ride just got better. Checked ride height tonight loss 1/2 inch ground clearance after 300 mile riding which I expected,

·
Registered
219 Posts
What did you guys notice differently after going to these tender springs?

Regained ride height, which was pitiful. That’s it. Same ride quality from what I could tell. And that’s all I was seeking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well guys finally got to test my spring replacement, when to Royal Blue, Dragons back, Widow maker rode 3 days there, I did replace the front bottom spring when ordering the replacement spring. Got to say I am very pleased with the ride, my brother did not replace the bottom spring on his just the tender spring ST sent. I drove his he drove my ride and we both agreed replacing the bottom spring did have a softer ride on my S. Even on trails 13 and 19 were you could haul ass the ride just got better. Checked ride height tonight loss 1/2 inch ground clearance after 300 mile riding which I expected,
So this would indicate they are actually going to a softer lower spring than stock? This is the opposite of what I thought they did. I thought they typically went with a soft upper then it crossed over to a stiffer than stock lower. Maybe the turbo S is different?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Regained ride height, which was pitiful. That’s it. Same ride quality from what I could tell. And that’s all I was seeking.

That’s exactly what I’m wanting. I just ordered a set of the extreme rzr tenders. Very nice people. Can’t wait to try them out. I will post my honest review when I get them on

·
Registered
101 Posts
What did you guys notice differently after going to these tender springs?

Are these tenders stiff enough that the machine will ride on them with an effective combined rate until it bottoms out the tender after a short amount of travel?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of these aftermarket tender springs?
I can snap shots once I get my phone situation resolved. It bricked last night. As far as your first question, I haven't seen them in action as to when they go into coil bind, or if they do at all. There are not cross-overs, like an Eibach or ST, so it kind of acts like one long spring. I would assume they go into bind at some point, but the main spring is compressing at the same time.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine will be here tomorrow and on and tested by the weekend. I will have pics of my stock setup, ST springs, and the extreme rzr tenders all installed at ride height.
Looking forward to seeing these pics!

Also I emailed the extreme RZR guy about getting a set and some questions but no email back

·
Registered
219 Posts

Mine will be here tomorrow and on and tested by the weekend. I will have pics of my stock setup, ST springs, and the extreme rzr tenders all installed at ride height.

Also I emailed the extreme RZR guy about getting a set and some questions but no email back

I would just pick up the phone. They are great to talk with, and will be able to answer questions in real time.

·
Registered
101 Posts

I would just pick up the phone. They are great to talk with, and will be able to answer questions in real time.

Ya I will - it was late at the time so I emailed - but will call - thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm getting my RZR resprung and revalve on Monday. Hoping to get it out next weekend. I'll report back on how it goes.

FWIW, I'm in Arizona so the riding is faster, with whoops and some rock crawling.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 149 Posts