Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice but FYI the instructions are on YouTube on the ST channel
So do you think you fill out the questionnaire about all the stuff on your car when u order these because they send you Different springs???? Or are you supposed to get custom preload and crossoever dimensions....there u go chief

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate it Rabbid! Im not going to bother unless something goes wrong, the mailbox full is pretty unprofessional in my book tho, and im pretty sure I was not the only one trying to reach them. Springs are on, they ride good, i got my clearance i wanted...all good👍

·
Registered
91 Posts
So do you think you fill out the questionnaire about all the stuff on your car when u order these because they send you Different springs???? Or are you supposed to get custom preload and crossoever dimensions....there u go chief
Yes I do. They have multiple springs with different rates depending on your specs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love my st springs huge difference from stock. Running st settings for now. I find it had to believe that valving does even more. From the first turn I could tell a difference. I used to hit the os button constantly while on the trails. After the st springs not an issue any longer. Just ride.... Completely happy... Yes I do have the crossover rubbing away on the inside of both rear springs

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Other than zero instructions and full mailbox and no answer from them these things are awesome! Got my full 15.5 front and 15 rear height (32s) and they feel great! View attachment 660077 View attachment 660078
The divider looks like it’s upside down. At least on the XPs the long side goes down, maybe Dynamix is different. However if it’s not then you’ll be hitting the crossover before you’re suppose to.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
The rear spring divider only on the pro shock therapy springs points up per their instructions it is opposite from the stock rear divider and a replacement is provided in the kit
Thats interesting ...do they give any reason in their instructions or other ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The divider looks like it’s upside down. At least on the XPs the long side goes down, maybe Dynamix is different. However if it’s not then you’ll be hitting the crossover before you’re suppose to.
Hi, please dont take it the wrong way but if you dont know, dont run your mouth! I followed the install instructions for pro xp and that is how it goes on...by spreading misinformation you make it hard on everyone researching.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
@MSIROKY Wow seriously.... he was just making a suggestion that was totally logical and trying to help.
I have never seen a divider positioned that way and I still think it is strange ... personally I would be asking ST why they designed it that way in order to have a full understanding ...but thats up to you, good luck with that

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts