Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it all stared with a little sag. I was looking for a lift kit, moved to getting tender springs from rzr aid. Turns out Shock Therapy is right down the road from my fire station. Went there after work this morning to get some in person input and advice. Well, I walked out with a lighter wallet. Shock therapy put together a custom 4 package to meet my specific RZR and needs. Guess what I will be doing this weekend boys? 馃槵

anyone else running a Full 4 Shock Therapy kit on their XP 4 1000?

Registered
I have their spring kit on my 2019 xp4 turbo. Night and day difference. Can鈥檛 wait until I do the RIS. I figured I would wait until the shocks should be rebuilt to have it done. You won鈥檛 be disappointed with shock therapy

Aspiring Perfectionist
they let you paint the springs? Thought it voided the lifetime warranty?
Powdercoating them voids they warranty, paint does not

I have their spring kit on my 2019 xp4 turbo. Night and day difference. Can鈥檛 wait until I do the RIS. I figured I would wait until the shocks should be rebuilt to have it done. You won鈥檛 be disappointed with shock therapy
That鈥檚 the process I went with too, it鈥檚 nice to have such a substantial improvement twice lol

Registered
I will be installing their springs on my 2 seater tomorrow or Saturday. I am also throwing on some super atv boxed radius rods. Can鈥檛 wait to feel the difference I鈥檝e read about. Will get them valved in the winter or early next spring. Have fun on the install!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Well did the install today. Took me 5 hours. However I really got in and cleaned them up and greased the bushings etc as well. Very straightforward. Unreal how these things have awakened the suspension! Unbelievable how the shock therapy spring and crossover kit work. I used to slow down for big holes, the chatter from the in even road and the whoops no longer exist. 59 mph trails are now 78 mph trails. I only was able to test things out for about 30 minutes. Family priorities.... anyway the twisties feel the body roll a little so I have slowed down a bit there. But the power line and pipeline roads.... WOW!!!!!. So smooth and supple. Pulled up next to my buddies xp1k turbo. The amount of clearance and height in my ride back to true specs is unreal!
7901EDA4-2337-4331-806A-D824DDFDBB63.jpeg
7A72119A-F667-4CE8-A01D-4AF10A80381D.jpeg

Premium Member
30's are a good choice ...less stress on all components performs great , no real clutch B.S. , 4 seat + family... I get it.
Good posts ...and welcome !

Registered
Discussion Starter #13

Forgot to give credit to my little helper. She turns 2 tomorrow. Already knows how to use a jack, jack stands, change a tire and re-spring shocks. All while reciting her ABCs in 3 languages. No sure which impressed me more the Shock Therapy set up, or my baby girl.

Registered
30s are okay but 32s are great! You will want to do some clutching anyway and 32s smooth out the ride so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Registered
It鈥檚 probably right In front of me but I鈥檓 not seeing on the Shock Therapy web site the price for re calving shocks. I鈥檝e got a 2015 xp1000 and see $700 for springs.......

Registered
Call ST, great guys and they will answer your questions while helping you get your machine setup perfect. Very cool company to work with. I absolutely love their springs.

Registered
Ve
Well, it all stared with a little sag. I was looking for a lift kit, moved to getting tender springs from rzr aid. Turns out Shock Therapy is right down the road from my fire station. Went there after work this morning to get some in person input and advice. Well, I walked out with a lighter wallet. Shock therapy put together a custom 4 package to meet my specific RZR and needs. Guess what I will be doing this weekend boys? 馃槵

anyone else running a Full 4 Shock Therapy kit on their XP 4 1000?
Very nice you're that close to shock therapy! They just did mine and shipping 4 shocks to AZ from OH wasnt cheap lol.. Havent even had a chance to try my set up out yet with everything closed down right now

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
So took the wife and daughter out yesterday for the day. Momma absolutely loves the new ride with the ST springs and crossovers. Picking up rear sway bar kit and frame braces tomorrow from them. A tad bit more body roll then I like. With the adjustable sway bar, links, and braces. Should eliminate most of the roll. Loving this set up. Shock Therapy staff is phenomenal too!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts