Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am calling them shock stops, since I can't find them anywhere on the internet I don't know what the exact name would be.
The part I am talking about is the rubber piece that goes around the actual metal rod part of the shock. I guess they are to give your suspension a little extra cushion when you bottom it out.
One of mine is completely cracked in half and pretty much fallen off,others are in not too good of condition.
I cannot seem to find these on any OEM parts places nor aftermarket.
Could someone point me in the right direction?
Also, how hard would it be to replace them/what part of the shock would I need to take off to just slide them on?

Thanks,
Zac

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I am calling them shock stops, since I can't find them anywhere on the internet I don't know what the exact name would be.
The part I am talking about is the rubber piece that goes around the actual metal rod part of the shock. I guess they are to give your suspension a little extra cushion when you bottom it out.
One of mine is completely cracked in half and pretty much fallen off,others are in not too good of condition.
I cannot seem to find these on any OEM parts places nor aftermarket.
Could someone point me in the right direction?
Also, how hard would it be to replace them/what part of the shock would I need to take off to just slide them on?

Thanks,
Zac
There is a good thread on the site. Do a search for "bump rubbers" or "Bump Stops"

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot.......
I am sending you a PM now too.....curious as to when you guys are getting more prog. rate springs in.

-zac

·
Registered
352 Posts
i got mine from summit racing ,they are bump stops .i have the part number somewhere i will see if i can find it, these have been in mine for 2 years and they are still like new

·
Registered
112 Posts
Poly Performance carries the daystars also 20 bucks for a set. I beat them up pretty good and they're still hanging in there after a year. I really do punish these things. I'm willing to try other brands if somebody knows more. I've seen the Summit Racing site and saw a few that looked worth trying but wanted to see of there was any feedback from other users.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Any update on where I can find some? I've looked at tellico's and poly performance's website and cant find them. Any input is greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts