Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an S and need the rear shocks rebuilt. The lower seals are blown and they leak. I also wanted to get them revalved while they are apart. Any idea how much this will cost.

The reason I ask, is the polaris dealership wants $350 per shock to rebuild and they will not revalve them. This is way too high in my opinion, I can buy them brand new for $425 a piece. I just wanted to know if anyone has had this done and about how much you paid.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Yes it does. The best combo is to add the progressive springs and do the re-valve on the rears and you will be loaded for bear. It is a great setup!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking around on your website, the progressive rate springs you sell for the S. Is that $399 for all four?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking around on your website, the progressive rate springs you sell for the S. Is that $399 for all four?
Yes, Four springs and adapter hardware for the Podium Shocks.
Sounds good, I short track my S and have noticed the spring bottoming out alot more. Will the springs and revalve help this?

Sorry for all the questions

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Yes, Four springs and adapter hardware for the Podium Shocks.
Sounds good, I short track my S and have noticed the spring bottoming out alot more. Will the springs and revalve help this?

Absolutely! You can't find out if you don't ask questions.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts

Absolutely! You can't find out if you don't ask questions.
OK, so I need to send you the shocks springless to the address on your website?
Correct. Just the rears. The fronts will be fine unless you think they need service. Make sure to include your address and contact info.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, the fronts are good. I'll get them in the mail by friday. Do you think I will have everything by Oct. 15. That's my next planned ride.

Thanks for everything!!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Great option. I have the springs but need the the revalve also. The Makin Trax progressive springs are the single best investment to date.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts