Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
anyone have any suggestions? we have about 8 quads/sxs....

thanks!
Best bet would be to try Uship I'm not sure how it works because you probably want the shipping done two way there and back
Other then Uship there are some car haulers that mite take the job too mostly independent transporters that haul cars for private people like the snow birds that want their caddy hauled from New York to Florida for the winter month's ???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys...uship came up on my googles searches as well. i was hoping there might be more of specialized company out there that might make the timing aspect of all this a bit easier....we may just have to drive them out ourselves....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Moms Motorsports out of Michigan does trips to Glamis and their prices are pretty good. They can haul you and your rig or just your rig to Glamis. I've been wanting to get a group of guys to go for a while. They do sled trips in the winter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I drive out to Glamis every year (since '04) from SC. I have looked into plenty of ways to ship the bikes (trucks, trains, private companies, etc), and it always came out cheaper to just drive it out. The adventure of the drive was just a bonus I guess.

·
WesternPaSxsAtv
499 Posts
A guy im friends with on Facebook Chrix Ox does a few trips from east coast to glamis every year where he takes care of the transportation and a few other things for a price. http://www.17bcars.com/glamis/

They get alot of people every time and i think im going to do it one of these times.

https://www.facebook.com/chrisoxnyc is his facebook

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I drive out to Glamis every year (since '04) from SC. I have looked into plenty of ways to ship the bikes (trucks, trains, private companies, etc), and it always came out cheaper to just drive it out. The adventure of the drive was just a bonus I guess.
that was our preference. now 6 our of 8 of us have children 3 and under....not sure if we can afford to add another 5 days to the trip....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts