Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a problem with my RZR shifting. The problem started after I got it stuck in the sandy creek by my house. At first I thought that I had just stretched the shifter cable out and needed to re-adjust it. after I couldn't adjust it I purchased a new shifter cable and it felt identical to the old one. I either have high gear or park, and there is a noticable amount of play between neutral and low gear. I can shift it by hand into all of the gears, but I can't adjust the cable because of all of the play in the transmission. any ideas on what I could have screwed up inside of the tranny case?
thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Has no one had this problem or no one found out what it is? I really don't want to have to drop the tranny if its not needed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i jus bought my rzr800 two days ago used n was ridin ystrday n high n low range went out on me had to rive in reverse back to camp....... tryin to figure out wats wrong

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took mine in to the shop and they had to drop the tranny and replace a bent part. I can't remember which part, but luckily it was under warranty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts