Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Cool pics! Tim looks like your powder coater did a nice job. When do you think you will have the front on. Can't wait to see how your razor will look when its all grown up. We all will be waiting to see your finished pictures. So every one will be able to take a look at your transformation.

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2007 to 2009 POLARIS RZR

A-ARM KIT INCLUDES:

HIEMED FRONT A-ARMS AND REAR A-ARMS
CERTIFIED 4130 ALLOY TUBING 3/4
HIEMED TIE-RODS
NEW BRAKE LINES FRONT AND REAR
FRONT AND REAR TOWER BRACKETS
FRAME REINFORING PLATES
COMPLETE AXLES WITH HD CV'S
ALL HARDWARE WITH MACHINED PARTS

Features:

Plated polaris rzr long travel 6"over stock 4130 chromoly long travel A-arms +2 forward +2 back,hiemed constuction on front A-ARMS upper arm and lower arm outers,with delron bushing pivot points on the RZR frame. We get approx 15" of travel with Fox shocks.This is a true long travel kit' we use a fabricating style like you would expect to see on a real prerunner. We do not use stock ball joint like some of our competitors.

For 2007 to 2009 POLARIS RZR

FOX SHOCK KIT INCLUDES:
FOUR FOX 2.0 RESERVOIR SHOCKS AND FOUR COILOVER EIBACH SPRING'S

Features:

* Smooth-bore seamless alloy body
* CAD designed pistons- hight flow, low cavitation/tuneable velocity sensitive valving
* Teflon steel sperical bearings
* Shafts are hardened 17-4 stainless steel 5/8" or 7/8" hard chromed
* Billet aluminum body caps / eyelets
* Cadmium plated body
* Reservoir shocks can be ran at any angle.
* Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200 PSI
* Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
* Reservoir length: 2.0" X 8"
* Extended length: 19.34"
* Collapsed length: 12.84"

+6" LONG TRAVEL KIT WITH FOX SHOCKS MSRP PRICE $4695.00

PRICING IS SUBJUCT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
2007 to 2009 POLARIS RZR

A-ARM KIT INCLUDES:

HIEMED FRONT A-ARMS AND REAR A-ARMS
CERTIFIED 4130 ALLOY TUBING 3/4
HIEMED TIE-RODS
NEW BRAKE LINES FRONT AND REAR
FRONT AND REAR TOWER BRACKETS
FRAME REINFORING PLATES
COMPLETE AXLES WITH HD CV'S
ALL HARDWARE WITH MACHINED PARTS

Features:

Plated polaris rzr long travel 6"over stock 4130 chromoly long travel A-arms +2 forward +2 back,hiemed constuction on front A-ARMS upper arm and lower arm outers,with delron bushing pivot points on the RZR frame. We get approx 15" of travel with Fox shocks.This is a true long travel kit' we use a fabricating style like you would expect to see on a real prerunner. We do not use stock ball joint like some of our competitors.

For 2007 to 2009 POLARIS RZR

FOX SHOCK KIT INCLUDES:
FOUR FOX 2.0 RESERVOIR SHOCKS AND FOUR COILOVER EIBACH SPRING'S

Features:

* Smooth-bore seamless alloy body
* CAD designed pistons- hight flow, low cavitation/tuneable velocity sensitive valving
* Teflon steel sperical bearings
* Shafts are hardened 17-4 stainless steel 5/8" or 7/8" hard chromed
* Billet aluminum body caps / eyelets
* Cadmium plated body
* Reservoir shocks can be ran at any angle.
* Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200 PSI
* Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
* Reservoir length: 2.0" X 8"
* Extended length: 19.34"
* Collapsed length: 12.84"

+6" LONG TRAVEL KIT WITH FOX SHOCKS MSRP PRICE $4695.00

PRICING IS SUBJUCT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE
View attachment 18783

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tim thanks for throwing the specs up there. I'm thinking of running a special on the plus 4" and 6" to get some of these out on the forum. I think when you are able to post some feed back ill do so. Bill Shaw
Your welcome Bill...

I'll have the +6 LT by Thursday... I have to do some welding on the a-arm supports before I install the front a-arms...

I'll post pictures too...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Shaw'z, Is your 4" LT kit also a +2" forward and +2" back? Great looking work, very clean lines on all pieces.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Yes +2" fwd. +2" back Same as the +6 just 2" shorter. I appreciate your positive comment! Lines are clean and the craftsmanship is of high quality. We take pride in every set we produce. The kit has a few more parts than others. Swing Arm 1/ Tim should have some more pictures up on this thread soon.You can go to my rzr build up on my web site at shawzmetalfab.com and check us out. Our web site has over 100 pages of utv AND SAND RAIL stuff on it. Again thanks for inquiring about the plus 4" hope to talk to you soon. SHAW'Z

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Re: SWINGARM1! suspension

Forum members! Does any body know whats up with swingarm1 or have any idea why he hasn't been on the forum. He was going to do a review on our plus 6" long travel suspension kit on the 19Th last week He picked it up a few weeks ago. And told us here at SMF he was going to do a pictorial posting of pictures. I have some of you waiting to here from him on our kit. He is our number1 promoter here on the forum. AGAIN does any one know the reason way Tim hasn't answered his phone or hasn't been on here. It is important to our business we get a hold of him (SHAWZ)

·
Just kidding!
11,524 Posts
Re: SWINGARM1! suspension

Forum members! Does any body know whats up with swingarm1 or have any idea why he hasn't been on the forum. He was going to do a review on our plus 6" long travel suspension kit on the 19Th last week He picked it up a few weeks ago. And told us here at SMF he was going to do a pictorial posting of pictures. I have some of you waiting to here from him on our kit. He is our number1 promoter here on the forum. AGAIN does any one know the reason way Tim hasn't answered his phone or hasn't been on here. It is important to our business we get a hold of him (SHAWZ)
I'll try to get him to e mail the pics to me and I'll post them up for you guys later today if he has the pics.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.