Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:redrzr: Several years ago I purchased Afco Shocks MT-2 from Makin' Trax Suspension. I Loved them, it was one of a few purchases I made for the Rzr that truly made a difference. After about a year, I contacted Steve at Makin' Trax Suspension for adjustment. He told me to bring him the shocks. I did, not only did he service and adjust the shocks, he did it at no charge. After approx. 3,500 miles of hard and easy riding, I dedcided to have the shocks serviced again. I took the shocks to him and within three days he called me to tell me that the shocks were ready for pick-up. Before I could pick-up the shocks he called me again to advise that he would be headed my way and he would deliver them. Well he did and when I asked him how much to I own him he said, "Nothing, you are a customer and I do not charge my customers". Now how is that for "Service After the Sale". Steve at Makin' Trax and the Afco MT-2's are first class. I would do all over again but next time I am buying dinner. Thanks Steve :ride:

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
:redrzr: Several years ago I purchased Afco Shocks MT-2 from Makin' Trax Suspension. I Loved them, it was one of a few purchases I made for the Rzr that truly made a difference. After about a year, I contacted Steve at Makin' Trax Suspension for adjustment. He told me to bring him the shocks. I did, not only did he service and adjust the shocks, he did it at no charge. After approx. 3,500 miles of hard and easy riding, I dedcided to have the shocks serviced again. I took the shocks to him and within three days he called me to tell me that the shocks were ready for pick-up. Before I could pick-up the shocks he called me again to advise that he would be headed my way and he would deliver them. Well he did and when I asked him how much to I own him he said, "Nothing, you are a customer and I do not charge my customers". Now how is that for "Service After the Sale". Steve at Makin' Trax and the Afco MT-2's are first class. I would do all over again but next time I am buying dinner. Thanks Steve :ride:
Your welcome! The way things turned out in Lucerne that evening, I probably should have taken you up on dinner.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.