Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My RZR "S" has some very annoying suspension squeaking going on. I can't figure it out. I have lubed all the grease zerks and sprayed WD40 on every moving part to no avail. Anyone know what it could be? Here is a video showing what it sounds like.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Take the rear shocks off and remove the rubber o-rings on each end and clean out the heim or rotating joints on each end. Lube it up and reassemble. Squeak will be gone.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Have you pulled your shock bolts out and greased them? IMO I would not use wd40 because on the dust collecting around the parts sprayed. Being its a oil base.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Take the rear shocks off and remove the rubber o-rings on each end and clean out the heim or rotating joints on each end. Lube it up and reassemble. Squeak will be gone.
Ezzakarry!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I found the zerk fittings weren't working on my 2010"S" had to take the A arm bushings out and regrease the bushings and the bolts, also the bushings at the bearing suport(by the wheel ) has no zerk fitting. Mine were dry as a bone... You don't have to take the ball joint off just pull the bolt and grease away...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't think my 800 LE came with any grease at all. It sounded like a chuck wagon going out to settle the west. I greased the hell out of things and took it for a spin. It cut the squeaking down by half. Repeated the whole process and the squeaking is 99% gone. I can live with that. I honestly don't believe they put enough grease in the zerks during the manufacturing process. Or maybe that's a dealer thing when they uncrate and setup. I dunno. But I feel confident mine had none or very little grease at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts