Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride, Sept 25th Rattle Snake Canyon and More

You are invited to join us; we have a large group going to run the canyon and more on Sept 25th. Bring food and your fav Bev.

Here's the plan...

Staging off of Bessemer Mine Road, when you drop into the lakebed turn left and we will be there.

get there early, will try to ride by 9am.

Map

Route we are going, subject to change :rofl3:

confirmed list so far

FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
LADSM

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated List, add your name if going.

FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty

·
Banned
399 Posts
Rolling out for the day with my dad (Papabear). Got a hall pass from the wife! Sorry guys dont know how to add my name.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
Brevndeb

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
Brevndeb (BabyBear)

This is going to be a fun ride! This is a great group!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Babybear that's a goodone. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Looks like Mr and MRS Nasty (Don and Deb) will be going as well
FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
Brevndeb (BabyBear)
Nasty Habits

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
So what do you think I am going to do wait at camp while my kid plays nice??? If you want me to I will show you the good trails at the top;)

FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
Papa Bear
Brevndeb (BabyBear)
Nasty Habits
I think there are a few more from RA?

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Some did drop in some extra at the midway point, I used at least 5 to 6 gallons! If everyone wants we can do Heartbreak Ridge on the way back, if we do Tip Top Peak? So it would be smart to bring extra is you can;)

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Some did drop in some extra at the midway point, I used at least 5 to 6 gallons! If everyone wants we can do Heartbreak Ridge on the way back, if we do Tip Top Peak? So it would be smart to bring extra is you can;)
I think there is already others working on the route.

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
No doubt! But the map stops at the top of Rattlesnake and was suggesting if anyone would like to do some fun trails at the top I have a lot of first hand knowledge of them! I can take everyone to Tip Top Peak and come back via Heartbreak Ridge if they want a challenge, but I will always defer to anyone that has more knowledge and experience of the area, or just wants to do something else! But you still have to be nice;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
updated list, let us know if your going or just add your name.

The list is growing and if anything like previous rides we are going to get a mix of drivers; some that like fast and hard and some that like to sight see :) if need be we can break into 2 groups. if we do no worries cause we all meet up at the same places.

FreeRide
Highdesert_Rhino
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hndardr
LJB
Makin'Trax
RhinoRob
Runner
Mosslager
Scottietwohoty
MonsterRider
LADSM?
SoCal Erik
Brevndeb
Nasty Habits
Davidrzrs
Papa Bear

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No doubt! But the map stops at the top of Rattlesnake and was suggesting if anyone would like to do some fun trails at the top I have a lot of first hand knowledge of them! I can take everyone to Tip Top Peak and come back via Heartbreak Ridge if they want a challenge, but I will always defer to anyone that has more knowledge and experience of the area, or just wants to do something else! But you still have to be nice;)
My plan was to go up so far, turn around back down to a point the turn west (wing it) to a point then back to stagging area. Depending on time gas up and go play in the sand and washes over by boone rd.

Not everyone wants to mess with carring extra gas and what not hence the reason for going up just so far.

If some want to go further up or else where no problem your welcome to lead the way :ride: it's about having fun is all.

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Hey, don't want to step on anyone's toes, but just offering my knowledge to YOUR event;) It is tougher to get across the highway than it looks and with a big group be on the watch. If the pokers want we can go up to the top, then let everyone race back at their own pace? Extra fuel is probably not required, just nice to have, as a comfort level! I am at your service;) I planned on riding drag for you anyway, just let me know.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Fast, slow, easy, hard I don't care I just want to ride.
Sounds odly like a Honda commercial doesn't it.
I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride la te dah!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Just a thought the last trip was 88 miles for me and back at the dunes I was on my last bar and dumped 3 gals. in. cant make this trip have to do some wrenching on the rzr. Its a very nice ride , dusty but nice, you all have a fun and safe trip.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts