Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 polaris turbo S 4 velocity blue
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys new here and to SxS’s. I have taken her out for a couple spins. She’s only got 7 hours. I’m going to be changing the engine oil soon before hitting the dunes next month since there’s still a handful of hours before I hit the polaris recommended 25hr service. But when I was scoping everything out to see how doable the oil change is I noticed this sensor was kind of loose. It stayed in the pipe because of the sealing ring it has but I’m sure the bolt fell out or was maybe never installed? Not sure what sensor it is but it’s after the filter so some type of MAP or MAF?. I found a schematic online and it showed a bolt and gave me a size. But bolt size is no good. Here are some pics maybe you guys with more experience on these machines can help out! Thanks!
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,008 Posts
The bolt on a sensor like that looks like it should be an M6x1.0 length probably somwhere in the 15mm range.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to go back to the hardware store. I went based off the diagram below and came up with a size of 5.00x20 T25 so picked up an M5x20 but won’t screw in. From the chart though I got confused and thought it was was number #22 but looks like it is #24 and it is showing the bolt there but no call out for it so I’d hate it if it’s “part of the sensor”
Font Auto part Engineering Parallel Line art

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I might have worded it wrong, but I thought it was that sensor and bought a 5x20 T25 bolt to no avail. Looked at the diagram and it’s the sensor I circled in red and I need the bolt where the blue arrow is pointing. See how you can’t select like if it’s not available separately. Not sure if some of you have a chance to unscrew it and see the size or if you have the tool for thread pitch reading.
Font Auto part Art Line art Engineering

1 - 5 of 5 Posts