Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL !, I just returned from trailering my first UTV from West Virginia to Houghton Lake, Michigan. I am now the very proud owner of a 2011 RZR S Orange Madness that came loaded with goodies. It was only 5 weeks old. The first owner had to sell it ASAP to get a RZR 4 because his kids went nuts, wanting to ride with Daddy.
I am retired, disabled, law enforcement; and rode a cycle for 42 years. The RZR has given me the freedom to once again hit the trails and RIDE!!!!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was told to get Harness's and Winch for trail safety. Anyone got used ones? Thanks to this site I was able to know what I wanted and GOT IT. :)

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome from world famous Piru.......

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your RZR. Just ride it and read posts on here you will find in time all the things that you may need or want on yours. Lots of great info on this site.
Retired LEO here also.... enjoy.

·
Registered
398 Posts
welcome, were almost neighbors, i'm in freesoil but am familiar with houghton lake as my son raced late models at merit for several years.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome into the fold. I've learned a bit here myself, being a n00b to the RZR and still got more to learn.

Moto Alliance, a site sponsor, has some killer deals on winches, pretty sure that is where I am going to get my next addition.

--John

1 - 20 of 30 Posts