Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a brand new RZR-S LE a few months ago, but I've run into financial trouble and I need to sell it to get some extra money. It is the saddest day of my life! I'm selling the RZR along with a trailer to tow it. Is $14,000 too much to ask for that? The RZR has only been taken out 3 times and treated like royalty each time. What do you think?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
it matters where you are? in oregon i paid 13350 otd for my new 11s le. no tax in oregon.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Good-Luck with your sale,it is like new if it is went out 3 times.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I also have a friend looking. Not sure if he would want the RZR and trailer though.. He might. Post a picture and location..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm in Northern Utah. I'll post a picture. It's an Orange LE. I love everything about it, but just can't afford to keep it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I should say that I am willing to sell the RZR alone without the trailer. This would bring the price down by $1000 or so. If you know anybody, I am willing to negotiate a price - especially for cash!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I should say that I am willing to sell the RZR alone without the trailer. This would bring the price down by $1000 or so. If you know anybody, I am willing to negotiate a price - especially for cash!

You have a PM!!!

What does this mean? a PM?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts