Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, A few weeks ago I bought an 08 rzr with a blown motor (can shake connecting rod almost a 1/4" on crank) but thats the least of my concerns. The last guy beat the sh!t out of it and broke and kinda replaced some stuff but not to most peoples standards. Anyways Im looking to save a few bucks and Im wondering if any of you have spare parts your willing to sell or know salvage yards that would have them that would ship to southern ontario. Heres what I need:
Right brake light- lense-socket
Right headlight bulb-housing- lense-socket
small heat sheild
plastic part of the shifter
that pneumatic/hydraulic steering wheel adjuster thing
both right and left of those rubber boots on the steering thing (no clue what its called) part numbers are 5412013 and 5412012
Y pipe
Seat belts or harness both sides (idk how theyre like seized?)
1 or 2" wheel spacers.
Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I will get the price of them new, then give you a price. they are new, just used a few times, no dirt on them as I have never been in the water or mud. I have the fender flares that I took off and replaced with wide ones, also the side nets, steering wheel and front sway bar which is not really needed. I would say about 40% cost of the items new , plus shipping.
Wayne

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ive got a bunch of stock parts if you need anything else let me know. I have the Y pipe but probably would sell the exhaust only complete.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

lookup Johnny, I believe he sells used and rebuilt engines at good prices

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Actually I messed up!!!

Its swingarm1 of you change your mind. He has stock engines up to Turbo ready.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts