Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I'm going to try to post a few vids from a ride in Sedona yesterday, here goes:

Let's see if this works...........

:AZ:

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Awesome.. Me and the family drove through Sedona a couple years ago and loved it.. Riding there would be sweet! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
115 Posts
How long of a ride is that trail and how do you get to the staging area I also live in Arizona and always lloking for new rides.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you provide directions to the staging area for this trail?
We actually parked out Schnebly Road. Where the road turns to dirt there's a parking/staging area. The RZRs we had were street legal so we were able to ride in town from there to Broken Arrow, Soldier Pass, and into town to have lunch.

We stopped at the ranger station/visitor center when we got to town and picked up a map and figured out where we were going to park/ride.

Brian

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How long of a ride is that trail and how do you get to the staging area I also live in Arizona and always lloking for new rides.
The couple of trails we went on were SHORT but there's tons of more there so I'm sure you could keep yourself busy for quite some time.

We actually parked out Schnebly Road. Where the road turns to dirt there's a parking/staging area. The RZRs we had were street legal so we were able to ride in town from there to Broken Arrow, Soldier Pass, and into town to have lunch.

We stopped at the ranger station/visitor center when we got to town and picked up a map and figured out where we were going to park/ride.

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts