Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes seat sliders that will fit the stock seats? And if possible also fit twisted stich seats (cause someday I will upgrade haha).

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have two of them I will sell you if your interested. I took them off my wife's rzr cause they seem to sit high. My buddy with his S loves them though. Just different strokes I guess.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
I have two of them I will sell you if your interested. I took them off my wife's rzr cause they seem to sit high. My buddy with his S loves them though. Just different strokes I guess.
adding sliders to after market seats,
does throw them high,
i modify my sliders kit and adding seat lowering bases they work great,
there is a thread on here some where
i just copyed that,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How high do they raise the seats? I'm looking for only one for my girlfriends seat so we can swap seats when she drives and she will feel more comfortable.

·
Registered
104 Posts
adding sliders to after market seats,
does throw them high,
i modify my sliders kit and adding seat lowering bases they work great,
there is a thread on here some where
i just copyed that,
I didn't think about that. But lucky for me my wife and I are close to the same height so we don't really have as much of a use for them as originally thought. My buddy likes his because he can button up the harnesses and then slide it forward one click to get that extra bit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I can show you guys how to use the sliders and only raise the seat 1" using the stock base and hardware that comes with the sliders. If interested let me know. I agree, just using the recomended mounting sets the seats way to high.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I tried adjusting the stock seat forward once with the stock bases. On the first ride the seat back just bent back until it was against the back of the cab. Doesn't the same thing happen with the sliders?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would be interested in buying your sliders and i will be in ANC AK on the 30th:)
Shipping might kill the deal for others

·
Registered
22 Posts
I made my own slider and it to raised it two inch. But it good for my wife she short and i don't mind it. I took a old seat of a front end loader. Love it went it free :)

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
It makes the seat set real high , I'm taking mine off !
UTV Inc makes lowering bases that will bring your seats just about back to the standard height of stock set up... I have them and they work well... And you can get the seats in and out just like the stock set up.

·
Xp 900!
72 Posts
It makes the seat set real high , I'm taking mine off !
UTV Inc makes lowering bases that will bring your seats just about back to the standard height of stock set up... I have them and they work well... And you can get the seats in and out just like the stock set up.
What are these worth?$$ how much do you think it raised the seat height? Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts