Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of black and silver covers with red piping for sale. The covers are in really good condition. I will try to get a picture uploaded later today. Pretty much taking best offer.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Actually, I think IMHO, that those are the best aftermarket seat covers that you can buy for the stock seat.. Ive seem them installed and the fit is superior. I think they run for $125-175 a pop Brand new... GOOD LUCK with the sale!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought rzr seats for another project and the seat covers don't match. Nothing wrong with them, just don't need them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Id give you $50.00 plus shipping for them. Let me know and i can Paypal you the money.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Actually, I think IMHO, that those are the best aftermarket seat covers that you can buy for the stock seat.. Ive seem them installed and the fit is superior. I think they run for $125-175 a pop Brand new... GOOD LUCK with the sale!!
When I said $125-175 a pop I didnt mean for both of them..This guy spent a minimum of $250-$300 without shipping...$50 wouldnt be fair..they are like brand new...

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Sleepy. wake up..u just got an offer???

! would say about that....maybe 120 + shipping..He really did fork out some dough for those BUT this is what happens when you buy stuff and change your mind..I am the KING if loosing cash..but it helps someone else out..and I know Ill get it back somehow in life......Always happens to good people...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts