Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Just checked your website and they are showing $99.95 for these. I want a set, let me know and I will stop by and get them. Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
so it will be 79.99 for the set, not just one?

·
Registered
138 Posts
still says 99 on the website

·
Registered
138 Posts
And I have a set on order now,,,thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
How much lower?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lowering seat bases are going to be $79.95 forever.:headbang: in-stock and ready to ship when ever.
Thanks Garrett

This still happening? If so, are they in stock and will they work with Jettrim seats? Stock ones do so I assume yours would too but I want to confirm. Also, the stock lever is tough to reach with the size of the seats and was thinking of using the pro armor relocation kit and moving the lever to the front. Will the two kits work together?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Did you guys start cutting holes in the passenger side bases yet. It's been a while since I bought mine but I had to cut a hole in the pass side base or it hit the gas tank.

·
Registered
907 Posts
*The Lower the seats about 1''-1 1/2''
*The seat bases don't work for xp900's
What is different between the RZR's and XP as far as why these bases will not work? I thought the stock seat bases and seats will fit in any of the RZR's?

Also would these bases work in the back of an XP4? I would like to get them for the back as I want to hard mount my daughters car seat to one. I think a metal base would be much better then the stock plastic base.

if not does anyone know who does make a metal / aftermarket seat base for the XP or XP4?

·
Balls Deep
2,490 Posts
I went to your site. The home page has a pic of xp on it showing cages. I clicked on the pic and it doesn't take me to cages. I can't find any xp parts at all. No pics of cages. No prices. Nothing?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts