Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be already known- but ran across this and bought one to put under the passenger seat, that is non movable in the 2019 T&R edition.

Strange that this is not put on from factory as it is standard on othere RZR's but not all.

Anyhoo wanted to share...https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/shop/accessories/seats/2879460/

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've kicked around the idea of adding the pass seat adjuster. Wife is OK with the fixed position.

Always kind of wondered why the TRE did not get a pass seat adjuster. Of course if it was as sloppy as my drivers seat, no wonder.

Had to take mine apart to tighten the bolts & nuts since it was so loose. Took it to the dealer and tried to get it covered under warranty since my drivers seat was so sloppy. Jerked back and forth about an inch when locked in any position. Dealer said "that's normal"

No! Its not if the fasteners are tightened correctly. T27 torx and a 10mm wrench is all it took. No more loose drivers seat and the slider works better.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: Seat adjuster Flexing

I'm a big guy and the seat base and or seat flexes too much for me. I like the adjustable seat, but can't stand the seat squeaking and moving around so much like it's not secured. I added washers to my slider bolts that fit over the bushing that lets the seat slide. That allows me to bolt it down tight where it no longer slides at all. The washers take about half that slop out. It's not for everyone, but it works for me until I find a better solution that doesn't eat up a $100 bill. If that doesn't satisfy me over time I'll eliminate the slider or swap it to the passenger side. I always keep my seat to the rear anyway.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
For me the adjustment isnt worth the slop and play in the base. I didn't get to it yet but I was actually disable mine by changing something so its solid. My wife and I are the same height and no one else drives it so no need to adjust it.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My lady is alot shorter than I, so switching back and forth we needed the option.
I see some have issues with seat slop? I have zero side to side movement.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Put a few miles on it and you will. I only have 400 miles on mine and its terrible. To be fair its 400 miles of MOAB trails which is no trail ride situation and I am 260lbs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts