Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our XPR-4 "Fastback" Cage is by far our most popular for the XP4 and gives you a distinct look over every other cage out there.

XPR-4 Cages are Built to order and are truly custom, options are almost limitless. If you can think it, we can build it.

This cage requires the rear seats to be lowered for adults, or leave the seats alone and it will fit up to a 5-4 child or adult with plenty of room. We offer complete instructions on how to lower your rear seats or you can bring your car in and our expert staff will handle the work for you.

Here are a few examples of our XPR-4 Fastback cage:

Here is one shown with our built in opening doors open:

We have built a ton of these so if I will continue to update the thread with new builds to give you guys plenty of ideas!

Thanks for checking them out.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Thats a great looking cage makes me want a xp4 and i have no need for a 4 seater
We make a XPR-2 cage for people just like you! It replaces the rear seat with a covered compartment with mounts for coolers and tool bags. And an excuse NOT to haul around passengers just cause you have 4 seats! :)

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Do yall make 2 seater XP cages? For some reason I cant get your website to work

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Do yall make 2 seater XP cages? For some reason I cant get your website to work
We sure do. Sorry your having issues with the site. If you want to, PM me with what Operating system and Browser/version your using, and Ill look into it.

Heres our RZR XP cage dubbed the XP2

You can see a bunch more pics of our XP cages on our Flickr Stream:
Polaris RZR XP Pics - a set on Flickr

We can do these with or without the radius roof, depending on what you like.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Probably best cage at SSSS!! The doors were bitchin! Found my next cage for sure but at $3500 bucks gonna be a little while LOL!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
can you make that cage with the rear bars going into the bed? no room in the trailer for a rear bumper. 2010 rzr-4 800

·
Registered
412 Posts
I need some opening doors for my rzr4 (non xp4). I have a custom cage and really like the looks of your doors. If I had it my way I would just have the fixed doors but the wife is bitching about needing to get in and out easier. She climbed over the "fixed" doors in my rock crawler. lol. Please send me a pm with a price shipped to 35160. I will be ready to order the first week in October. Also what material is used? and can it be painted by you guys. Nothing special just want them to be white to match the A-arms, cage etc.. on my 2012 rzr4 rg edition. I dont mind welding them on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts