Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
nice roach.
61 Posts
This is badass!!! Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Snowdad

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
I'm in ...double pop ??...by the way , @Admin the emoticon' selection needs work ...The options on the old site were way better .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty excited too, excellent mechanical condition, it was an activities bus geared to cruise at 65-70 on the highway. Nice deal in the wood burner at tsc last Saturday. $300 close out. Great to have while doing project.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, will do & nice rig.
Thanks! Bought, designed, and finished well before I even knew what a RZR was. Have since tried to figure out how to readjust the interior to fit our RZR, but having a Turbo S, it's just too tight to be worth it. I'd be better off buying a new one and starting all over, which I would love to do! It was so much fun, enjoy it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ramps made & tested, stackable & fit between the frame rails, flashers removed from top of bus & closed up holes, titled & plated as rv . Gotta start stripping stickers.

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Like this idea. Thought about doing same, but leaving rear open fladbed and moving rear wall forward for smaller camper box. RZR would be outside, but no issues of height getting it in the door and easy access to tiedowns would be good. Easier to seal rear wall as well. I like it though. Cost of a toterhome is reason this makes sense. Even a used box truck would work great for this. Seen a few of those out west with wide and tall garage door on back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like this idea. Thought about doing same, but leaving rear open fladbed and moving rear wall forward for smaller camper box. RZR would be outside, but no issues of height getting it in the door and easy access to tiedowns would be good. Easier to seal rear wall as well. I like it though. Cost of a toterhome is reason this makes sense. Even a used box truck would work great for this. Seen a few of those out west with wide and tall garage door on back.
I like the idea of out of sight out of mind. I weighed a bunch of different options, it’s a solid platform with no weight restrictions. I think it gets better economy than my F-350 too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts