Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the Satv +5 lift and was wondering if it uses heim joints on it for adjustments or does it bolt up to just like the factory one does?

·
6,498 Posts
Super ATV I wanna know what kind of GC does this lift give you or would it be better to go with the S-Conversion?
Your looking at around 15-16 inches of ground clearance depending on your shock setting. This is the exact same kit as the S-conversion you just get a different upper bracket.

Tyler
[email protected]
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
6,498 Posts
Tyler in your own mind which would be better I like to mud alot and I would like to fit 31 or 32inch tires
I personally if I was going to be playing in the mud and ruts a lot I would go with the 5" kit with the 1.5" offset. Like I stated before its pretty much the same kit as the conversion kit, all that is different is the upper bracket so with that being said even down the road if you would like to make it sit more like an "S" you can give me a call and you can buy a different upper bracket and have a different setup at a reasonable price. With the 5" kit you are going to have more ground clearance to help keep from bellying out your machine on the hump in the middle of mud holes. If you have any more questions feel free to give me a call at (812)574-7777 and we can speak more about these kits.

Thanks,
Tyler
[email protected]
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered the kit with the offset (love it by the way, half way through the install) What is the advantage of having the offset and what does it do better than the 0 offset kit. Im not up to par with suspension setups to well.

·
6,498 Posts
I ordered the kit with the offset (love it by the way, half way through the install) What is the advantage of having the offset and what does it do better than the 0 offset kit. Im not up to par with suspension setups to well.

That advantage mainly comes in when climbing hills and such, stretching your wheelbase out a little making it even more stable when climbing a steep incline. Your gonna love this kit GUARANTEED!

Tyler
[email protected]
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome! Im already in love with it and havent took it for a ride. I drool just looking at it half way together! Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tyler in your own mind which would be better I like to mud alot and I would like to fit 31 or 32inch tires
I personally if I was going to be playing in the mud and ruts a lot I would go with the 5" kit with the 1.5" offset. Like I stated before its pretty much the same kit as the conversion kit, all that is different is the upper bracket so with that being said even down the road if you would like to make it sit more like an "S" you can give me a call and you can buy a different upper bracket and have a different setup at a reasonable price. With the 5" kit you are going to have more ground clearance to help keep from bellying out your machine on the hump in the middle of mud holes. If you have any more questions feel free to give me a call at (812)574-7777 and we can speak more about these kits.

Thanks,
Tyler
[email protected]
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

Hey tyler,
I got the +5 conversion kit from ya. What is this lift bracket your talking about? If you guys make one let me know. Im looking to get some more lift. But dont want CV bind if all possible. I have stock shocks. Thanks again.

·
Registered
130 Posts
+5" kit with 1.5" offset and my own brackets for a little extra lift. Running RZR Headquarters front springs on factory shocks and 28" tires. Very happy with the kit with the exception of the rear swaybar top mounts, broke them on the first run and haven't put them back on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
+5" kit with 1.5" offset and my own brackets for a little extra lift. Running RZR Headquarters front springs on factory shocks and 28" tires. Very happy with the kit with the exception of the rear swaybar top mounts, broke them on the first run and haven't put them back on.

Man I love the stance yours has. Are you running wheel spacers?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
How wide does the 5" lift sit when on stock wheels. Is it as wide as the s conversion kit?

·
Registered
572 Posts
How is that 5 inch kit on the cv's ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the 5 inch lift on my 2012 800, I love it but want to put A-arm guards on it, does anyone know what brand will fit the super ATV 5 inch lift? I called super ATV but they were no help.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Question of you guys.
I have the + 5 a conversion kit siting at wok waiting to be installed on my rzr and have a question.

The 5" lift use stock 50" shocks and the lift bracket.

I ordered the phantom sport shocks with my conversion kit. How much of a lift bracket would I need to get the 5" of lift using the longer shocks instead of the 50" ones??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would think the extra long shocks will give you more lift, good luck installing the lift, it works well but the instructions are crap and super Atv is not much help
On the phone, I called 2 times during install and both times the person I spoke with had never installed one before so was no help to me, again once installed you will love it , just a real pain with those instructions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts