Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dont really know where else to post this, but I hope it gets some attention. I reached out to forum members asking if anyone could help me with something near Rialto, CA. He responded and ask what I needed. I told him that I found a killer deal on some on some fox shocks, but the seller didnt want to ship them.

Sandduner(gonzalo) jumped on it with no problems and wouldnt even take a dime to do it. I finally talked him into taking $20.00 to help with gas. So he drove the 15 miles it took to get to the seller and then sat there and BS's with the seller, who is another awesome member. They had a good conversation and then Duner got stuck in traffic heading back home. I emailed him a label and he is getting ready to drop it off at UPS.

A HUGE thank you to SandDuner for the help!!!!!!! Cheers! :pint:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FJK, thanks for putting this in this part, I was going to but had flash back to when forum nazis would freak out for putting a thread in the wrong section. That of course isn't this board and I should of know better. A big thanks again for putting this somewhere is will get some visibility. Gonzalo is the man!

The shocks are in route!

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts
So I dont really know where else to post this, but I hope it gets some attention. I reached out to forum members asking if anyone could help me with something near Rialto, CA. He responded and ask what I needed. I told him that I found a killer deal on some on some fox shocks, but the seller didnt want to ship them.

Sandduner(gonzalo) jumped on it with no problems and wouldnt even take a dime to do it. I finally talked him into taking $20.00 to help with gas. So he drove the 15 miles it took to get to the seller and then sat there and BS's with the seller, who is another awesome member. They had a good conversation and then Duner got stuck in traffic heading back home. I emailed him a label and he is getting ready to drop it off at UPS.

A HUGE thank you to SandDuner for the help!!!!!!! Cheers! :pint:
NICE...

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
:yr1: SandDuner!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts