Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Premium Member
I haven't updated my signature since 2016. Not trying to crap on any post or anyone. I got my Pro R Ultimate back on February 9. Had it out in the dunes on Feb 11 with a few different sets of paddles. I tried some 14 paddle Talons, 33" SS360's and some STU Blaster 33's that I had pulled off of my Funco when I changed it to over to STU 16.50's. Recently I went out to the the Tensors, 14 Paddle Diggers, 16 Paddle Talons, comp cut Blackbirds, STU 1300's, comp cut ss360 33" hp's and a set of 12 paddle demons. I sell a chit ton of paddles each year. I have to know what to recommend to my customers. After 43 years of being a dune rat, I'm decent at knowing what a car needs out there. I've had a RZR Since 2007 in the dunes. Currently I have a 2022 Pro R, 2020 Turbo S, 2021 4 seat turbo s, 2008 Funco Gen 4 with an S4. After literally 30+ rails and SXS out in the dunes I think my opinion carries some weight. I'll update my signature for you. :cool:馃馃弫
Seems like the only paddle you haven't tested on the R is the SxS Sandsports - next time out maybe those will make their way into your review!
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Rim

Registered
Seems like the only paddle you haven't tested on the R is the SxS Sandsports - next time out maybe those will make their way into your review!
View attachment 706088
We have some on order. I will report back after we test. We are going out the weekend before Halloween for more test on shock set ups and paddles.

Reactions: Supercup

Premium Member
We have some on order. I will report back after we test. We are going out the weekend before Halloween for more test on shock set ups and paddles.
I am still waiting for my car - have a set of those sitting here waiting to go on and ordered a set of Methods as well to see what we like best. I run the SXS Sandsports on my Pro XP 4 and like them, only thing is if your are side hilling and you drop the throttle they back drops pretty hard - but overall been very happy with them.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts