Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 9 paddle extremes 26x12 and the fronts are mohawks. They have 1 ride on them. I will have to dismount them from my beadlocks. I am asking 650 OBO.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Any pics? Why are you selling?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just accidentally posted another ad with a pic on my bead locks. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Changing to a different set up.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do come down to so cal and I can probably get them down there through friends or postal service. What area? They rode better than my doonz set up, the mohawk give me great steering and turning abilities, the rears slide nicely, I think that my car needs more paddles with this motor alba built with the turbo. I already ordered my new set so these have to move to a new home.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump 600 to unload as my garage is getting packed and I need to make room.

·
Registered
333 Posts
How many pounds of boost were you running with them? is this on a rzrs? I have the 8 paddle 25" and I am runnig a K&T kit at 10LBS. I feel like I could use a bit more paddle.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rzr s model.10lbs boost with built alba motor. They hook good i want a wider stance of the blaster. but can i get a price on the 12x10 beadlocks. thx

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok to help move these things 500 for the tires or 850 for the set with locks.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump! willing to separate tires only. gonna keep the beadlocks for my dirt tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts