Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Get the skat-track 25' 8 paddles or Doonz tires,you could find at any vendor,Dave-FSS,UTVINC,etc.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
New AMS Aerospeed Rear Sand Paddle Tires 25x10-12: eBay Motors (item 160465150299 end time Nov-04-10 03:03:32 PDT)

I have these on DWT Diablo wheels... used twice in brand new condition... $250.00 + shipping from California...
A forum member had them and he said that they are crap,sorry i am not trying to hijack the thread but make the correct choice at the first.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I would agree that they are crappy for Glamis... Not sure what they are like elsewhere but the advice to talk to Dave at Fullerton is solid and that is what I did and that is why I have what I originally bought from the dealer up for sale for a very low price ... I recently purchased a complete new set up from Dave and that is why I am offering these sand paddles up at about half what I paid for them.... My RZR is pretty much bone stock and the paddles are probably too aggressive for what I have. All I can say is they are considerably better than just running the Big Horns in the soft sand at Glamis.. Somewhere else and on something else they might be alright.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts