Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
rzrjack
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check out sand mountain NV this week end I was the third trailer there, about fourteen outfits came all week end . when I got there it was so quiet it was kinda eere.they are getting ready to pave the road to the pay area and build a new keosh in the middle of the road. this week end was quite an experiance, didnt have to worry about getting run over by dune buggys. next week end will be quite differnt

Attachments

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Okay, where is Sand Mountain?

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Ohh, long haul for me, too long.

·
rzrjack
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah they picked a good time to pave it. they probably could get it done this week, they had the road base down and graded and compacted the road is defintly alot smoother than before, but their timing sure sucks!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I hope they work fast, I'll be there on friday.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Don't know how long the road is, but you put a good paving machine to work and they can get it done in a hurry. Operative word here is good.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
check out sand mountain NV this week end I was the third trailer there, about fourteen outfits came all week end . when I got there it was so quiet it was kinda eere.they are getting ready to pave the road to the pay area and build a new keosh in the middle of the road. this week end was quite an experiance, didnt have to worry about getting run over by dune buggys. next week end will be quite differnt
im supost to go this weekend but dont know if i can make it...
robet youd like sand mtn talllllllllll steeeeeeeep hills we have a hill called the wall...its 2 times as tall and steeper than china wall...and a 800 ft thats steeper than olds but not quiet china

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
robet youd like sand mtn talllllllllll steeeeeeeep hills we have a hill called the wall...its 2 times as tall and steeper than china wall...and a 800 ft thats steeper than olds but not quiet china
I think the Finger's at little sahara in utah is steeper...

·
Registered
132 Posts
You going this weekend John?? I will be there. If you go, make sure you bolt down you amp a little better so I dont run it over again :rofl3: I got the kids paddles for their RZR170 so they are excited. Haven't been there since Memorial Day.

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts
maybe one of these days ill make it up there... or i just might end up in vegas :)

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
You going this weekend John?? I will be there. If you go, make sure you bolt down you amp a little better so I dont run it over again :rofl3: I got the kids paddles for their RZR170 so they are excited. Haven't been there since Memorial Day.
lol if i go it will be on a quad...rzr is apart in the garage

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
I think the Finger's at little sahara in utah is steeper...
ya the fingers are a little steeper

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
I know this dates me, but I can remember when Competition Hill at Glamis was damned near vertical. Nobody could get up it, not even those old quad tired water pumpers with monster motors in them....lol. Now it should be called Competition Mound....:rofl3:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts