Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Sachs shocks

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  guy48065 
#1 ·
Does anybody know anything about these Sachs shocks that Polaris is pushing on the '11s? They claim it's an "upgrade", but not sure. What do you know about his company and their history...

#2 ·
I dont know about an upgrade ... I do know that Fox is under going some changes ... and is having a hard time producing shocks ... my guess is that Fox couldn't guarantee to supply them ... so they went somewhere else

just a guess!!!

#3 ·
The German company Sachs used to market some great motorcycles and engines in the 70s, I don't know if it's the same co., but they had a long history.

#5 ·
Uhhhh. That's a bummer. I do remember Sachs being a good name as Paradise says. Oh well. If you watch one of the Polaris factory promo video they claim "The one and only 2" Sachs shocks, front and rear....bla bla bla" or something like that. They are making a big deal out of these.

Not sure if they're on the standard and ltd RZRs, or just the S and Robbie Gordon models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.