Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a big group going camp and ride at Sabine ATV Park in Burkeville, Tx. on Oct. 5-7. We have reserved 4 RV spots by the old entrance. If your heading up there post up and come and hang out with us!

Sabine is a really cool park with a lot of trails and it sits right on the Sabine river. Plenty of mud if your into that and plenty of trails without it!

Sabineatvpark.com or you can find them on Facebook for more info.

:drive1::campfire1::beer3:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Man, we were going that weekend too. Things happened and were unable to attend this time. Were making plans for Jan right now to make it down that way. Hope to see yall out there

·
Registered
363 Posts
Will do. It'll be nice to ride with some different faces than the 20 or so that accompany us. Were always looking forward to meeting new people.

·
Reluctant Mudder...
94 Posts
I've not met you guys yet, but a buddy I will be there camping this weekend for the first time. I'll make sure we come by to meet you guys!

·
Reluctant Mudder...
94 Posts
Are you anywhere near the tent areas? We'll be tent camping and I'd like to be somewhere near you guys if the areas are vastly separated. We've never been out there before.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are about half a mile away from each other. Ask the park workers how to get to the old entrance, its not hard.

We just like it over there because it is more shaded and away from everyone else. Kind of like our own private campground.

·
Reluctant Mudder...
94 Posts
WOW! We had a great time. I can't wait to ride with you guys again and get to know everyone. There were definitely too many people to learn everyone the first time. I'm gonna hook up with you guys on FB and upload some pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts