Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I was trying to get someone to sell me A billet cam core for A while.I wanted to install some Chevy roller lifters and get after it.Well I dont have to waste my time S and S has A complete roller kit.You guys on motor need to check out thier roller cam conversion!Now you can really aggresive under the curve.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to get someone to sell me A billet cam core for A while.I wanted to install some Chevy roller lifters and get after it.Well I dont have to waste my time S and S has A complete roller kit.You guys on motor need to check out thier roller cam conversion!Now you can really aggresive under the curve.
Would this work on a turbo setup as well?

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I like the idea of the snorkel scoop on the factory air box, not sure about matching it with K&N type filter but this could be a good add to the UMP ( if it can be purchased seperately) to allow more air into the airbox and looks real sylish.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Roller Camshaft Kit

I believe the roller camshaft kit would work with a turbo application but we have not tested it with a turbo. The cam itself is a billet blank which we machine and grind in house. The kit comes with a billet cam, roller tappets, tappet anti-rotation plates, pushrods, top & bottom collars, valve springs, and valve seals.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
so what kind of increase of would one see with the cam kit?

any other necessary mods with it? fuel and ignition programmers?

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Roller Camshaft Kit

I believe the roller camshaft kit would work with a turbo application but we have not tested it with a turbo. The cam itself is a billet blank which we machine and grind in house. The kit comes with a billet cam, roller tappets, tappet anti-rotation plates, pushrods, top & bottom collars, valve springs, and valve seals.
I will be in touch :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts