Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I did not expect it to work this well. 3 trips on the rzr with a mix of sand and dirt riding and the airbox/ filter is CLEAN. The last trip was in baja and I finally got around to cleaning the clutch etc. Worth the money IMO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
You are right. Two of my most favorite things I've done to my RZR was the RZR aid tender spring and the S&B Particle separator. The Particle separator being number (1). Not only is no dirt getting through the filter, none is even getting to the filter.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have to say I did not expect it to work this well. 3 trips on the rzr with a mix of sand and dirt riding and the airbox/ filter is CLEAN. The last trip was in baja and I finally got around to cleaning the clutch etc. Worth the money IMO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
where did you mount your separator? was it one of the three locations of custom?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love mine as well but noticed a slight bit more dust than yours. I was in some silty kind of dust for a weekend but still frieken love the product

·
Registered
111 Posts
I mounted mine on the top roll bar but hanging down instead of going above the roof. we do alot of trail riding with low trees and I didnt want a tree branch to catch it
Okay thanks, didn’t know if the bottom bar or top bar would be better. I would imagine it blocks the view out the back either way.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I mounted mine on the top roll bar but hanging down instead of going above the roof. we do alot of trail riding with low trees and I didnt want a tree branch to catch it
I am waiting on the Rocker switch because, anything below like 20 you can definitely hear the scavenge fan and when we stop for like 30 seconds to talk to someone i want to be able to turn it off. Hopefully I remember turning it back on

·
Registered
167 Posts
Okay thanks, didn’t know if the bottom bar or top bar would be better. I would imagine it blocks the view out the back either way.
I have noticed for one of my larger passengers I mounted it to far hanging down and hit helmets. I moved it to where the particle separator is basically almost 90 degrees out the back and hanging just below the lip of my metal roof, that way the roof lip protects in and then its not in the way of the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine is from the Yamaha YXZ because I already had it before I bought the RZR.
Works amazing. Mounted on the top of the lower bar.
2019-12-08_10-55-42.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
IMG_20191011_180425.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
with the turbo s/velocity model does your roof have a curve to it, or does the roof have the rear like 4 inches flip up? S&B says they only need about 2 inches in front of it to work perfectly. It looks awesome on yours, i really like it. I would say the product is absolutely killer and definitely worth it as a first accessory also.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts