Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
craigstumph
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MILITARY-GRADE AIR FILTRATION
KEEPS THE AIR FILTER IN YOUR RZR XP TURBO CLEAN
The S&B Particle Separator ejects 94% of the dusty air before it reaches your stock filter. This saves you time and money from constantly having to replace your air filter.

MULTIPLE POSITIONS
MOUNT ALMOST ANYWHERE
The Particle Separator’s versatile billet clamps allow it to be installed in many positions on either the upper or lower roll bars of your UTV and accommodates most roof configurations. If you have a custom cage or roof, larger clamp and spacer kits are sold separately if needed to ensure a secure fit to your UTV.

PM or order online:

https://www.proutvparts.com/collections/all/air-filters

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
The S&B Particle Separator is by far and away one of the best aftermarket devices I have installed on my ride. I am still amazes how clean my air filter stays.

·
craigstumph
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAM AIR

GET MORE AIRFLOW
When installed on the upper roll bar, the Particle Separator allows your UTV to engulf more air. With this additional airflow, your engine will maintain it’s highest level of performance in horsepower and fuel economy.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The S&B Particle Separator is by far and away one of the best aftermarket devices I have installed on my ride. I am still amazes how clean my air filter stays.
Cosigned. I rank it among the top two or three aftermarket parts I've installed on my RZR. I have fourteen months/1700 miles on my OEM air filter, have never touched it except to occasionally pull the cover and inspect it, and it (and the airbox) still looks almost showroom floor clean despite riding in desert dust virtually every ride. It's well worth every penny I paid for it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
First upgrade I did on my 17 xpt and I love it. With a box in the back it’s a little more work to check the filter. Although I have checked it about 4 times in 1000 miles of Arizona dust riding I have never once had to clean. Still looks factory original.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
277 Posts
Make an adapter for use with older 2009 RZR 800 S?

·
craigstumph
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have that model in kit form. The best bet would be to get a kit for a 900 and modify it. This is done by drilling a hole big enough to get a piece of threaded 2" ABS pipe 90 bend into the bottom of the filter and connect the S&B hose to that. Use silicone to seal the pipe entry. Now plug the other normal air entry off. Not recommended for non-mechanically inclined people. It's been done before, but takes skill and tools. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't have that model in kit form. The best bet would be to get a kit for a 900 and modify it. This is done by drilling a hole big enough to get a piece of threaded 2" ABS pipe 90 bend into the bottom of the filter and connect the S&B hose to that. Use silicone to seal the pipe entry. Now plug the other normal air entry off. Not recommended for non-mechanically inclined people. It's been done before, but takes skill and tools. Hope this helps!
Oh yeah... I've got a Phd in git'n r done. I'd figure it out. But for $400 it'd be nice to be a legit setup.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The best Thing i have installed on my Razor.. I used to be Anal about always cleaning my air filter after every ride. With this item no more maybe after a few month of riding. that's how good it works...

1 - 20 of 145 Posts