Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
I like the underneath design eliminating the ducting, just wish they would get it to market. Great product for sure!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Last time I spoke with them at end of May they said it would be end of Summer!!!....With all that they have said, time and again, I gave up even thinking about. There must have been an issue...perhaps restrictive air flow? Who knows. Whatever. Saving my pennies for a few exhausts, AA computer and licenses, clutch kits and all the engine goodies to outfit my small fleet. You've even convinced me to go with the bigger injectors and Stage 5 (😀) AA tune for the sand oriented rig. About to pull the trigger on a 30' ATC trailer to hold at least two of the vehicles and things. None of this is cheap. LOL. You are a bad (in good way) influence.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Last time I spoke with them at end of May they said it would be end of Summer!!!....With all that they have said, time and again, I gave up even thinking about. There must have been an issue...perhaps restrictive air flow? Who knows. Whatever. Saving my pennies for a few exhausts, AA computer and licenses, clutch kits and all the engine goodies to outfit my small fleet. You've even convinced me to go with the bigger injectors and Stage 5 (😀) AA tune for the sand oriented rig. About to pull the trigger on a 30' ATC trailer to hold at least two of the vehicles and things. None of this is cheap. LOL. You are a bad (in good way) influence.
Lol, I do always say go big or home! Comes from years of settling then paying even more on trading up, so if you go big on the get go then ,,,, hopefully there's nothing to trade up to 🤪🤪🤪

·
Registered
405 Posts
Contacted KWT and they are testing their particle separator for the PRO tomorrow!!!! And are hoping to dial in the mount by the end of this week. I will be purchasing the first one out and it is looking like KWT will beat S&B to market.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Contacted KWT and they are testing their particle separator for the PRO tomorrow!!!! And are hoping to dial in the mount by the end of this week. I will be purchasing the first one out and it is looking like KWT will beat S&B to market.
good to know. i talked to KWT several weeks ago. he said they had something in the works

·
Registered
405 Posts
Well I couldn't order one, just entered my email address to be notified when it's in stock. Not a good sign, pre-order would give me much more confidence on the timeline, the wait continues,,,,

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am down for whichever one is released first. Really like the design of the S&B though, much cleaner setup!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm just glad when I switch to the S&B, I will be getting rid of the flimsy air intake tube at the same time. Two birds, one stone. I hope...

·
Registered
37 Posts
i am kinda leaning towards the KWT setup, few bucks cheaper, dont have an electric fan to worry about, and will be easier to retro fit to another machine when I upgrade.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am ready for the first to market at this point. Not surprised at all with the date being pushed out, slow is an understatement

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Interested in what "Scavenge fan only runs when needed" mean on the S&B setup? Does anyone know?
I think when the engine is running vs. every time the key is on but engine isn't running. Interferes with the tunes!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Interested in what "Scavenge fan only runs when needed" mean on the S&B setup? Does anyone know?
The s and b rep I talked to said possibly it will be available to order direct through them as well. Not 100 percent on that. Waiting to see. The other thing he was able to say he was pretty sure about it’s a variable speed fan so when the engine is revved up the fan speed is faster and when the engine is at say an idle it’s quite a bit slower. Not sure how that’s going to work with if your coasting and let off the throttle if the fan speed lowers or not. The other thing is if it ever fails apparently it will default to 100 percent duty cycle. So why not just leave it 100 and run all the time is back there anyway. But I like that it’s out of the way now.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts