Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GPS GURU
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my friends finally jumped on the bandwagon with the particle separators and we bought them. They arrive and Lowe and behold they have been redesigned with the exhaust shooting straight down ( In my case directly down on my daughters seat). I placed a call to S&B today and was told that they have had a bunch of complaints about this issue and they are in the redesign process again to fix the problem.

while my case has come to a solution, I am writing this to all the new buyers that follow me to check your boxes and if it works for you fine, but if it doesn’t please speak up so they quit changing things on us lol.

·
Can't 'Member.
760 Posts
Interesting. I have had mine about a month, the exhaust blows back, right over the bed. I did notice the cargo I carry was pretty dusted. I ordered their re route kit. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Going to take it off the side. Dang thing does work tho. Filter looks perfect after 200 plus miles of Northern Nevada dust.

Reactions: Wheel

·
Registered
328 Posts
I dont like that design, glad i have the older version.
I agree, what was their reasoning behind doing the exhaust that way? When l ordered mine there was talk about having the exhaust where it could swivel or going to one side. Mine aims rearward and l have no complaints, works great. Yes, the bed or anything in gets a little dusty, but my machine needs a good bath when l come back from riding anyway.😉

·
GPS GURU
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that I have had a chance to test this thing out. And got my turn down from S&B
I am impressed, we hit one of the dustiest trails I have ever driven and as you can tell by the surrounding areas in the photo I caked the car but when I opened the box it looked like I just wiped it out with windex! LOVE THIS THING!

·
Registered
35 Posts
It is amazing, I did 270 miles in Moab red dust. The whole machine was covered but inside the air box it was like I hadn’t driven it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts