Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I know a lot of you have been patiently waiting for some good flag news and although I don't have any yet, we are getting closer!

The reason I am not rushing them through is because I want to get the right size and look the first time! I want to make sure that our flags last and everyone will sport them with pride.

So, this brings me to my first question:

What size flag fits the RZR the best?

16''x11'' flags are ready to be made up if everything thinks this is an adequate size. I feel that it might be on the small side, but it is better than the little ATV flags most people run. If we want to go any larger, then I will have to change companies and start the process over.

Here's an example of what a 20''x20'' looks like:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
I think that size would work nicely since a larger flag would require a stiffer whip and not everyone has those... JMO Looking forward to rockin one of those soon!

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I thought about that too! We do want it to ride high and not be bent over all the time.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I think that size would work nicely since a larger flag would require a stiffer whip and not everyone has those... JMO Looking forward to rockin one of those soon!
Isn't there a pill you can take for that? Sorry couldn't resist... :rofl3:

That size flag looks good to me!

:rzrs:

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That size should work fine. Is it going to be a square flag or a triangle / pennant style?
It's going to be a rectangle. 16'' long by 11'' tall.

Isn't there a pill you can take for that? Sorry couldn't resist... :rofl3:

That size flag looks good to me!

:rzrs:
Not that's funny LOL

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Just a point for those that run the Oregon Dunes .....

If this is to be a second flag - On a 2nd pole ....... No problem.

Oregon OHV rule on running a flag is ... .. .

Red or Orange
8" X 11"
9' from the ground

Dave

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a point for those that run the Oregon Dunes .....

If this is to be a second flag - On a 2nd pole ....... No problem.

Oregon OHV rule on running a flag is ... .. .

Red or Orange
8" X 11"
9' from the ground

Dave
Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts

HEY!!!!!! my whip is stiff enough:rofl3:

I'll take 4 flags...plus the artwork cause gary and i want 3'x5' for the coachs..or have your folks make em..

·
LV RzR Rider's Mechanic
984 Posts
Well im 23 my whip is too damn stiff most the time :rofl3:. i need a huge flag :shhh:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Well im 23 my whip is too damn stiff most the time :rofl3:. i need a huge flag :shhh:
Alcohol usually takes care of that! :beer3:

Count me in, I'd do a 3x5, trade in my "Surrender the Booty" flag.

If you reversed the red and black it might pass for a legal top flag. I think in goes by square inches of red/orange.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts