Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I am a big Instagram user and recently started following the rzrforum.net Instagram account and noticed it hadn't posted anything since 2015. It may not be your "official" account but I was curious to why no one posts anything on there or if you just rely on the #rzrforum or something. I'm not complaining about lack of content on here or Instagram, just curious. :)

Thanks

·
Administrator
50,083 Posts
Hey there,

I am a big Instagram user and recently started following the rzrforum.net Instagram account and noticed it hadn't posted anything since 2015. It may not be your "official" account but I was curious to why no one posts anything on there or if you just rely on the #rzrforum or something. I'm not complaining about lack of content on here or Instagram, just curious. :)

Thanks
That's strange cause I send copies of most of my Instagram posts to it ??

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Hey there,

Thanks
That's strange cause I send copies of most of my Instagram posts to it ??
Frank I think your posts go under #rzrforums and the account that the OP was referring to was @Rzrforums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts