Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's funny the rzr would be faster on stock tires I bet in that situation.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Seems to me the Can-Am should be even faster than a RZR4. Does not really blow it away does it?
Isn't it funny when people make a big deal out of something being faster when it has a bigger motor. now the 700r(680) getting smoked by a 525(510) outlaw is impressive.

·
Registered
319 Posts
good thing I didn't buy my RZR to drag race. I would love to see how it does going through the dunes and running on some desert roads. Or take the extra money spent buying that thing and put it in on a turbo or something.

·
Registered
59 Posts
RZR 4 Estimated Dry Weight 1,255 lbs. Displacement 760cc (H.O.)

Commander 1000 Estimated Dry Weight 1287 lbs. 976cc

I would like to see the can-am 800 race the RZR......then come tell me how fast they are.........I'm not impressed at all. :)
I have said the samething compareing the 1000 to the RZR is compareing apples to oranges

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I love my RZR but that was a beat dowm.
Really you thought it was a beat down? I watched it again and was thinking well the RZR S must be faster than a RZR4 and the Commanader is faster but didn't seem like apples and oranges just a big orange and a smaller one. lol. I have way too much invested in my RZR but still don't understand why ppl get so butt hurt about the Commander being faster. Who cares. I'm waiting for the next cool thing maybe from Polaris or something even cooler from Can-Am to even consider buying a new toy. In the dirt my RZR seems to go about as fast as I want it too. If I want my nipples hard I get on the dirt bike. However, I like the old ladies nipples hard in the RZR better !!

·
Banned
100 Posts
1 post.... I'm guessing he's a Can-Am dealer...
1 post.... I'm guessing he's a Can-Am dealer...
LOL ... vids always seems to come from people with one post ....WTF?

You guys are funny. I've never seen a Can am dealer where they didn't sale Polaris and other brands too, and usually they sale 10 popo's for every 1 of everything else. Can-am is a very small market share. So I don't understand, is there a dealer that just sales Can-am?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I'm not sure what, exactly, that was supposed to demonstrate.

The Can Am has an aftermarket LT suspension and Stock tires.

The RZR 4 was at a bit of a disadvantage to begin with, horsepower wise. And further hindered by the paddles on hard pack IMHO.

I'd guess just about everyone expected something along those lines before clicking play.....:rollfinger:

How about we put four people in each vehicle and repeat that demonstration.

What? Cam Am only has 2 seats.

Oh.

Then I guess there is No Comparison. Is there?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts

I would like to see the can-am 800 race the RZR......then come tell me how fast they are.........I'm not impressed at all. :)
X2..I know it is a ridiculous post(X2) but it is so obvious...could not help it:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

What would impress me Gary...is to see the Can-Am beat the RZR-X...When are you or Cliff going to Race a Can-Am:question:..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Waste of 1 minute of my time!
I scheduled a Commander test drive in 2 weeks at the Springerville UTV rally.
I'm curious what the big deal is. Nothing really stands out to replace my RZR.

·
Registered
578 Posts
good luck to can am owners get'n parts like we can. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha actually the funniest part about all of this is that I am not a dealer of any sort. Nor am I for or against the rzr or can am. I am a sv1 rhino guy. I registered on here so I could view all the pages. I just thought it was an interesting video and thought I would be nice and share it. But I do know that a turbo Rzr will hold with these things. I stuck with the rhinos because of there frames...super strong. I love the way a rzr4 handles because of wheel base though. Screw the rzr4 and make it an rzr4-2 (keep the wheel base and get rid of the back seats)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like I said I'm hoping for a bad a$$ motor from Polaris with a little stronger frame and I'll be completely sold. As for a bone stock vehicle though....an rzrs is the vehicle to have but for people like me stock is not an option

1 - 20 of 32 Posts