93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

· Weekend Warrior!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Weekend Warrior!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to Glamis in November. It will be my first time in the dunes with a RZR. I too am looking forward to it. Should be a blast. I already have my paddle tires!...:)

· Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Looks like you all had fun and made it back safe....

Thanks for sharing the vids.....

· Registered
46 Posts
Nice vids! The part where you pulled out the stuck car is no joke either. Earlier in the season I got my 4 high-centered in a snow drift. I didn't have a winch at the time (lesson learned: don't leave home without one!) so I wound up hiking back to the trailhead to get my tow vehicle (2007 Xterra). After I pulled the RZR4 free, on the way back to the trailhead I got the Xterra stuck in a washed out ditch (which I had miraculously cleared on the way in). I hooked the RZR4 up to the Xterra and pulled it out with VERY little effort. The Xterra weighs over 4200 pounds bone dry. I've also pulled very large deadfall off of trails with no problem either. The RZR4 is an extremely capable machine!

· Registered
2,685 Posts
Excellent post! Love those videos.....wish I was riding with you guys when you made that one in the caves....really dig caves. :)

The 4 IS a great little machine. Mine hasn't pulled out any stuck vehicles yet, but it has managed to pull a huge wad of cash out of my wallet ! :rofl3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.