Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 Elka stage 4 large resevoir dual rate shocks. These were used at Glamis for 1 ride and then removed. I would like $1900 for them new they are right about $2400. They are ready to be shipped and installed.

Text or email might recieve a quicker answer
(928)713-9423
[email protected]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are the XP900 specific Elka stage 4, larger reservoirs than any others. $1750 Obo they have 1 ride at Glamis on them

·
Registered
131 Posts
why are you getting rid of these? They handle so well I would be shocked if you found a better working set once dialed in.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the shocks, but I also have a set of fox Rc2 with bottom out cups. I was holding on to both sets but I never get to switch them out to see which I like more. Ill sell foxs if someone would rather buy them. I think they are both great shocks

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like ill just have to keep them :) ill just save up cash to do motor work

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I love my Elka's... Thank you brother Dave from FSS!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey I think this is the guy whose ad I saw on race-dezert... ANYWAY; so I call him and get no answer. No big deal. Then I text him. He tells me 1900. I call again the next day (b/c I'm not gonna TEXT a man an offer, I'd rather talk live). Again- no answer. Next day I call again- he says he was working. Said he'd call me after. Ends up texting me instead saying someone else is buying them for 1500. I say, "OK." He texts me about 10 minutes later saying they "back out." So after he gave me the serial (or model) # from shock I called Eric at Elka and he said, "those shocks are for the Lonestar kit and WILL NOT fit on your stock RZR." So I text this guy back stating such and have yet to receive a response. Do I smell a scam attempt??? I mean, i'm not trying to start anything or make assumption but I just wanted to post this up for anyone thinking about buying these- DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Again, just a heads up! ;)

-KAI

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Hey I think this is the guy whose ad I saw on race-dezert... ANYWAY; so I call him and get no answer. No big deal. Then I text him. He tells me 1900. I call again the next day (b/c I'm not gonna TEXT a man an offer, I'd rather talk live). Again- no answer. Next day I call again- he says he was working. Said he'd call me after. Ends up texting me instead saying someone else is buying them for 1500. I say, "OK." He texts me about 10 minutes later saying they "back out." So after he gave me the serial (or model) # from shock I called Eric at Elka and he said, "those shocks are for the Lonestar kit and WILL NOT fit on your stock RZR." So I text this guy back stating such and have yet to receive a response. Do I smell a scam attempt??? I mean, i'm not trying to start anything or make assumption but I just wanted to post this up for anyone thinking about buying these- DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Again, just a heads up! ;)

-KAI
We can order you a NEW set of Elka's for just a little more.... Pm for price

Chris
Devious PowerSports

1 - 11 of 11 Posts