Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Greg, since this new kit is an MTS kit will there be an XTR in the works?
I highly doubt it. The XP is already a very capable suspension out of the box. We could go wider, and bigger, but then the car will start losing more instead of gaining. So at this point, we are just going to stick with the MTS kits.

G-

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi clearance trailing arms are finished. We have a couple sets headed back east to be ran in the GNCC series, and one set is headed to the King of the Hammers race next week:

They save about 2.5" of clearance at the shock mount vs the stock arms.

G-

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks Good! I'm interested. What about the steering tie rods, how are they lenthened to match? So with stock lenght shocks on the stage 2 kit, travel would be just shy of 16" ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
What would be the wait time on orders? I ran across your kit while looking for replacement axles.

Basically what I'm asking, is if i were to fix my broken axle with your long travel kit, how long would my XP be out of commission.:xboit5:

·
Registered
165 Posts
How well does the kit work with the stock Fox's, without re-valving? It would most likely be a while before I did something about the shocks. Is it an improvement over stock or is it to much for the stock shocks and springs to control? We all now these fox's aren't perfect. I seems like the kit could amplify there shortcomings.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
How well does the kit work with the stock Fox's, without re-valving? It would most likely be a while before I did something about the shocks. Is it an improvement over stock or is it to much for the stock shocks and springs to control? We all now these fox's aren't perfect. I seems like the kit could amplify there shortcomings.
We haven't driven the car with the stock shocks on there, so i can't say for sure. All i can say, is it will feel softer. Not sure if its a good softer, or too soft, so it will be bottoming out all the time. If you want the kit to work like it should, the shocks will need to be re-valved and sprung. Once we get more time dialing in shocks, i will have more info.

G-

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Can the wheel base extensions for the rear be added without the longer radius rods so that the wheel base grows and the width stays the same without having to change out the axles? Curious if this could be an option, thanks.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts