Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are working on finishing up the details for our new Hi-Clearance lower radius rods, and rear trailing arms to clear all the obstacles on the trail.

The rear radius rods don't have any rod ends to break due to the bent design, and they won't be flopping around, or stressing the fixed pivot some of the other guys are doing. They are made from thick wall 100% 4130 USA aircraft certed tubing and machined ends. They are available in the stock length. They go for $320 powdercoated, and have a 1 year warranty on defects in materials and workmanship!

Next up is our re-designed trailing arm. They have about 2.5" more ground clearance than stock, and save 8 lbs over the weight of the stock trailing arms. They are also made from 100% 4130 tubing, and plate. They go for $1310 powdercoated, with all hardware. They are also compatible with our suspension kits and have a lifetime warranty.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Addicted
3,636 Posts
Damn, those look so nice it makes me wish I had an XP!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just to clarify, the radius rods don't have a lifetime warranty against bending and breaking. They just have a std 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The a-arms, and trailing arms do have a lifetime warranty against bending and breaking. I was misinformed when originally posting that. Sorry about any confusion that has caused!

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
814 Posts
We are working on finishing up the details for our new Hi-Clearance lower radius rods, and rear trailing arms to clear all the obstacles on the trail.

Next up is our re-designed trailing arm. They have about 2.5" more ground clearance than stock, and save 8 lbs over the weight of the stock trailing arms. They are also made from 100% 4130 tubing, and plate. They go for $1310 powdercoated, with all hardware. They are also compatible with our suspension kits and have a lifetime warranty.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Is the weight saving 8 pounds per arm?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
retail on a powdercoated set is $320. no extra charge for orange madness color. we have a raw set in stock, so it would just be about 3 business days for powdercoating, and a few days for shipping depending on the method you want them shipped. Don't forget to ask for your 10% forum discount.

**edit... we just got our coupon code set up so you can order off the website now too.. utvforum10 for 10% off**

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greg, Does LSR sell a set of the upper rods made from the same 4130? If I change these out, I'd like to do the uppers and lowers.
Yes... sort of. The uppers are from a thinner wall 4130, as they don't need to have the same strength as the bent lower ones do. Also, the uppers have normal heim/rod ends on them, and are adjustable so you can change the camber if desired.

Here is a link to the uppers: Lone Star Racing - RZR XP Suspension - STS Upper Radius Rod Kit (+0) - $263.20

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Cant hardly wait for my new trailing arms to arrive....should arrive @ my dealer Choice motor sports this week....when I first saw these they were on a sand drag XP in Moab @ ROTR. & there were the ARS/FX hi clearance arms also... but the guy @ the both didnt have any for sale with him or he was out & didnt have much info on them what they were made out of, tig or mig... warranty info...ect..So funny thing is we rolled it on the last day & bent a factory trailing arm...but after three days of looking @ both sets first hand there is no comparison the LSR are bad ass & craftsmanship it outstanding on thses & speaking with Greg @ LSR I am glad I spent the extra dollars & went with LSR!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts