Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to keep my RZR overall width at 64 inches because where we ride we encounter trails with 66" gates
I also want to change the wheels to Beadlock
Stock wheels are Front 14 x 6 with 4 x 2 offset
and the Rear are 14 x 8 with 5 x 3 offset
I cannot find Beadlock wheels in those sizes.

Does anyone know where those sizes might be available???

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
Your offset is 6+1. System 3 sb4 come in that offset. That would be my choice. Other options out there also tho

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
Should have said stock offset on front is 6+1, the rear is an inch wider. Most people do the same size on all 4 when upgrading wheels. 6+1 offset will keep u at 64" wide

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ryan nailed it. Just know, depending on your individual machine, you may still be over your desired width. I installed the exact wheels Ryan told you about and with 32x10x14 Roxzillas, I'm at close to 70" wide. YMMV

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
Ryan nailed it. Just know, depending on your individual machine, you may still be over your desired width. I installed the exact wheels Ryan told you about and with 32x10x14 Roxzillas, I'm at close to 70" wide. YMMV
On an xp turbo with 6+1 offset? I think im less than that with 5+2 offset

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered 6+1. The boxes said 6+1 but I didn't measure. Didn't think I needed to. The first time I realized it was that wide was when I loaded it onto my 72" wide trailer after installing the wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maxxis Roxxzilla Tire 8ply rock crawler NEW! sizes and compounds × 4
32X10.00R14 STANDARD 43 LBS ROXXZILLA General N.H.S 396
System 3 SB-4 UTV Beadlock Wheel 14in 15in Matte Black Bronze Cement Grey × 4
14x7 4/156 6+1 Satin Cement Grey
Subtotal
$1
Shipping
$0.00
Taxes
$0.00
Total
$1, USD

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should have said stock offset on front is 6+1, the rear is an inch wider. Most people do the same size on all 4 when upgrading wheels. 6+1 offset will keep u at 64" wide
Thanks, Others on my search of the forum say the RZR Turbo front wheel, is 14 x 6, 5+1
the rear is a 14 x 8 with 6.5 +1.5
So I can find a 15 x 6, 5+1 but not 14 x 6,5+1 front wheel.
I cannot find a 14 x 8, 6.5+1.5 in that size, or those dimensions in a 15" wheel So I looked for a 15 x 7, 6+1
It is made in 14 but not 15 So I thought, hell I will put a 15" 29-9-15 tire on the front and a 29-11-14 on the back
but of course no one makes a 29-9-15 tire.

So: I guess Beadlocks are not possible for the Turbo RZR while still keeping the 64" width. So I will put 29-9-14 on stock wheels in front and continue with 29-11-14 on stock wheels on the rear . Probably Tusk Terrabite. That is my final unless I find something that fits all the criteria before my next trip to the Utah Mountains.

If anyone finds this post incorrect and has better information, Please let me know what is incorrect as I really want to have Beadlocks.

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
I ordered 6+1. The boxes said 6+1 but I didn't measure. Didn't think I needed to. The first time I realized it was that wide was when I loaded it onto my 72" wide trailer after installing the wheels.
Thats weird. You should be around 66" wide in front with that setup

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats weird. You should be around 66" wide in front with that setup
Sorry I am not tracking on what you are saying, I am 64" with Stock wheels and stock tires, so if I replace the tires with stock sizes I should be exactly the same as stock

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OOPs I misread your post Ryan I now see you were posting back to a previous post from another person.

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
OOPs I misread your post Ryan I now see you were posting back to a previous post from another person.
That's cool. Most people that do 6+1 offset and 10" wide tires end up at 66" wide total in front. Maybe someone else with that setup will chime in and confirm. Like I said im 68" with 5+2 offset, so 6+1 should be 2" less total width.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will get my car back home in the next week or so, then trust me I will be out there with a tape measure
checking the wheel width backspacing and offset. I am beginning to believe the wheels are 14 x 6 with a 6" backspacing.

·
Registered
2021 xp turbo4
441 Posts
I think 6+1 offset is still the closest to stock you can get in a beadlock. If you want 30" or taller tires they are probably gonna be at least 10" wide. 66" is probably the best you can hope for. Which sounds like should work for the gates you mentioned anyway.

·
xc racer
1,421 Posts
Walker evans has a beadlock that is less than 1” on the outside. At least for a X3 they do, I’m sure they have it Polaris pattern as well

1 - 20 of 26 Posts