Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’ll have one for a turbo S4 for sale in the Portland Oregon area.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
19 Posts
What options are you seeing? I know
polaris has one for $470 but that’s all I am aware of that fit.

I can’t find a soft top for mine. Lots of options for hard tops.

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

Polaris, Pro Armor (if you use their cage), Side by side Stuff lists a lot, but I’m not sure they fit because the cage is longer front to back.

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
100 Posts
I’m having the same trouble. About to trim a piece of sheet metal and paint it black....

·
Registered
412 Posts
I wanted a soft top that I could quickly put on when it rains in the mountains & then easily stow away after the rain stops. I called a bunch of businesses and nothing for the Turbo S. My guess is since the Turbo S comes with a hard top the demand for a soft top isn't there.

I've got an appointment with a local upholstery shop to have a custom soft top made that will ride rolled up at the rear of the roll bar. Since it will be fixed at the rear I should be able to easily roll it forward when the rain starts and cinch down with some straps. That's the plan anyway, we'll see how it works out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wanted a soft top that I could quickly put on when it rains in the mountains & then easily stow away after the rain stops. I called a bunch of businesses and nothing for the Turbo S. My guess is since the Turbo S comes with a hard top the demand for a soft top isn't there.

I've got an appointment with a local upholstery shop to have a custom soft top made that will ride rolled up at the rear of the roll bar. Since it will be fixed at the rear I should be able to easily roll it forward when the rain starts and cinch down with some straps. That's the plan anyway, we'll see how it works out.

I’m struggling because the velocity has the same cage but does not come with a roof. Since the genders are completely useless and my tires throw mud/dirt everywhere I’d like to have a roof. Starting for notice parts for this velocity is kind of a pain ... next I have to figure out winch.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was fine with the Velocity not coming with a roof because I like to be topless. Till it rains anyway.

For a winch I went with the Super Atv winch and mount. Easy install.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a brand new factory roof with 0 miles riding time on, ill sale for $300, no shipping. Chattanooga, TN
I pulled the cage and roof when I got it home for an aftermarket cage and roof.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a brand new factory roof with 0 miles riding time on, ill sale for $300, no shipping. Chattanooga, TN

I pulled the cage and roof when I got it home for an aftermarket cage and roof.

Still for sale? If so, interested for my 19 velocity. I’m in the Detroit, mi area

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm not up to speed on the Polaris bumpers but if it fits the Polaris winch mount then it should fit the Super Atv also

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the Polaris OEM on my velocity. It’s awesome and fits perfect. You should be able to find a new take offs cheap. As so many people put aftermarket cages on and the roof is now useless to them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts