Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a 32 inch tire on a 16 inch rims. Just got the set up today not worried about the height more so the weight of the tire and rim combo. 32 10 tires on 16 inch beedlock rims. Drove down the road handles great but definitely power loss. Rzr is a 2019 all stock with 300 miles. Just wondering if anyone has a similar set up and what they did for clutching off anything

·
Registered
441 Posts
Definitely looks cool but yes you're working against yourself with all that extra weight. I'd be buying an Aftermarket Assassins clutch kit right away or you'll be investing in some hot belts first time you try crawling.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also have a 2019 turbo that came with 29's on it, and tonight installed Polaris Halo beadlocks 15 with crawler 32 x 10 that are about 10lbs heavier. I didnt check the S gear ratios and compare to mine, but note they seem to come with 32's. The math (final ratio) says why the power would be down a bit, but will also go over obstacles / bumps a touch easier, vise why I went with them after months of deliberation (2.5k up here). If money is no object, throw a clutch at it, may save ya down the road, and could give you piece of mind - vise kinda what your looking for
Me, Im gonna run the stock clutch, use low when appropriate, and if like my 2015 900xc that I went up two tire sizes and put 4800kl on it (factory belt) without any issues over 4 years, never slip the belt. Its worth noting - my opinion is based on my experience running trails, woods, recovered rail lines, fire roads / some water / short / light mud / snow, and I rarely go rock crawling for anything other than a short mandatory distance due to trail issues, so its not really worked hard / or pounded (and no sand)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts