Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
rzrivy
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for info on a superatv Converts RZR to RZR S +5 with stock shocks...is it fix where u can later add the RZRS shock or some after market shock? Also what does it ride like with the stock shocks like? I trail ride all the time..

Thanks for ur time on this...

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I am looking for info on a superatv Converts RZR to RZR S +5 with stock shocks...is it fix where u can later add the RZRS shock or some after market shock? Also what does it ride like with the stock shocks like? I trail ride all the time..

Thanks for ur time on this...
It is and adapter that allows you to use your stock shocks...even gives you the option of adding a 2.5" lift..heres a pic of the front..

its the black one I layed on top...hope this helps...runs about $95 and worth every penny if your a mudder or dont need piggy back shocks..

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Yes you can start with stock shocks and add after market shocks later. You can also use either standard length shocks or S length shocks.. I have to say though. I don't think your going to want to run a plus 5 with stock shocks.. I can't see how it will do anything but ride like chit.. At the very least I'd plan on replacing the springs. I don't know this for a fact. I'm just guessing based on what I've been told.. When I was just looking at plus 3 and plus 4 kits. I was told over and over to buy good shocks first.. New shocks would help the ride a lot, But a LT with stock shocks could and would probably be worse then what I started with lol
On the plus side you can RZR S fox shocks on here for around 800 bucks.. I know EMP even has several new sets for like 879.. They are take offs but with next to no miles..

·
Registered
919 Posts
The stock shocks aren't that bad installed with the +5 kit. Not as smooth, but the longer arms did change the ride.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The stock shocks aren't that bad installed with the +5 kit. Not as smooth, but the longer arms did change the ride.
X2. I used my stock shocks with this kit for a while and it still rides better than with the stock arms, but not even close to how well it rides now with Exit X2's :hihi:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I'm surprised, I figured it would be like riding in a overloaded truck. Seems like it would bottom out and lean very easy.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm surprised, I figured it would be like riding in a overloaded truck. Seems like it would bottom out and lean very easy.
Oh, it would lean quite a bit and bottom out every once in a while, but not any worse than with the standard arms.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
I have the LT kit and I thought it rode better,
with my stock shocks. I went with the offset
+5 LT kit and I love it. I have both my sway bars
off. I have the RZR S Fox shocks and I will be
upgrading them with new springs from Steve
at Makin'Trax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts