Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these for $567.00 +$30 shipping = $597.00, They are Progressive (brand name not the springs) Much better than stock, I thought I would use them since I do lots of trails and mudding but I'm leaving Alaska after the snow melts in the spring and it'll be time for some piggybacks (dunes & jumping) , I see no reason to throw these on for a few months just to push around snow then pull them off! They just came in. BRAND NEW! I will ship them out USPS priority mail w/delivery conformation to the first person who wants them..$500.00 shipped add $5 for insurance.. you wont find them for less..Must use PayPal to protect All Parties involved! PM me if interested..

Attachments

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt, 5 more days and they are off to EBAY... Ive checked, the absolute cheapest you can buy the set of 4 is $597.00 shipped.... These are $500, I'll eat a Bill, for buying these before I bought My LT kit... Never mounted , Still in original boxes, Only opened for inspection and pictures... PM if interested.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
They look like nice shocks. They should sell fast

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have a guy here in Alaska that just PM'ed me, we'll see if he grabs them...

I PM'ed Him back and no reply... even droped the price since no shipping for local pick up...no reply..they are still for sale!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They fit any 50" stock RZR the only model they dont fit is the "s" Model.. and they can fit the "s" model and LT models with the adapter that superATV sold me, I would let that go for $75
Im using the stock shocks on my +5 LT kit and getting 13.5" clearance its GREAT!! and these shocks are way better tha the stocks!

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
have they ever been installed?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Good price for a set of after-market shocks. Anybody got a review of these for trail riding, whoops, etc?

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
have they ever been installed?
Nope never installed, just pulled them out of the box and looked at them + took a picture..I was actually surprised at how much beefier they were than the stocks..If I hadnt of bought the LT podiums I would be running these right now with no issues.. I mean for the $$ they just blow the stocks away...+ they are really the only affordable option for replacing stocks unless you want to spend over a grand, and thats still only going to get you stage 1??? I have yet to figure out of all things they sell, WHY are the shocks so dang much $$$

AKsean is going to give me a call tomorrow and set up a meet..I will let you all know if he buys them..

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks AKsean, came by the house and bought them... SuperATV, I should get a commission, after seeing your LT +5 1.5/f/r he wants one now!!

·
Registered
177 Posts

Thanks AKsean, came by the house and bought them... SuperATV, I should get a commission, after seeing your LT +5 1.5/f/r he wants one now!!

Thanks again and nice meeting you, I definatly want the super ATV kit, just gotta sell something or see whats left over $$ wise after my shop is done being built

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Jeff, Now if I do what my wife calls "your a moron math" I would say..Cool..Since I sold those it really means I got yours for like $325......Thats awesome!! (then later I get smacked in the back of the head and reminded that I spent the money on the shocks I sold needlessly and to "add" that to the amount.....ehhhh, I like it my way!! COOL, I got some Fox Podiums LT Shocks for like $325 bucks!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts