Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a RZR and found a 2010 800 Stealth Blk 800LE and my friend asked was it a standard or a S model? I asked what the difference was and he said the standard model was less expensive and had less travel in suspension because of the short a arms?

I tried to find something on the net and also asked the owner of the unit I was buying and he said it was a LE which he believed was not the S model?

Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Standard 800 LE will be 50" wide at the wheels. The 800S LE is 60.5". Of course, this is only true if there have been no modifications to the suspension, wheel spacers, wheels, etc. But both the standard and S models offer and LE trim package.

I went with the standard 800 due to the 50" max Width Forestry OHV Trails near me.

Good luck

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
I'm looking at buying a RZR and found a 2010 800 Stealth Blk 800LE and my friend asked was it a standard or a S model? I asked what the difference was and he said the standard model was less expensive and had less travel in suspension because of the short a arms?

I tried to find something on the net and also asked the owner of the unit I was buying and he said it was a LE which he believed was not the S model?

Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
If it's not 60" wide then it's not a S... They make 50" LE's (RZR) and 60" LE's (RZR S)...

LE means limited edition... Their Limited to as many as they can sell....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts